Its Official: Brindle undies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Its a long distance. If I can be bothered I might walk down to the conveyor belt aquarium thingie and marine education centre this week. I will ask.

Great Whites. See if there is a God why did he invent Great Whites Sharks? And why do they only eat Scandavians? Or is that an evolutionary selection thing :huh:

I thought they liked poms too. Any tourist really.
Much like the very racially select croc. I think the Aboriginals and the crocs struck a deal when we landed you know.
"We'll leave you natives alon, as long as you..." well I dont know what they do in return, but they're lucky.
We wondered how they filmed that part of Priscilla Queen of The Desert when they jumped in the esturary. We figured there must have been Aboriginals warding them off out of scene
:shifty:

Which ones in Priscilla jumped in the estuary? Cause Guy and Hugo are Aussies. Its only the gentleman bloke who is a pom. Maybe Steve Irwin was dangling babies /chickens off to one side.

um. the old guy, and bill hunter (the other 'other' old guy lol)
terence stamp, thats him. yes! remember when bill liufts him/her out of the water and the cheesecloth top is wet and therefore see-through? body doubles :lol:
but they all went careening through the estuary i thought.
crocs will eat anyone who's not of aboriginal heritage i thought.

i thought too much.

:hyper:

i have an ex wog we could see just how culturally exclusive they are
:woo:

i shouldnt say that, he's a darling really lol. and he likes swimming in water holes. i hope i haven't jinxed him
:uhoh:

I'm so sorry to butt into this hysterically funny conversation, but I just thought I'd let you know I'm laughing so hard I have tears streaming down my face and am about to pee my pants. :lmao:

So, thanks for that.

Back
Top Bottom