It's official #730 (an explanation i owe you)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
If you were involved in any way in the "fighting" thread or the #717 It's official, please take a moment of your time and read on.

If you weren't involved it's a long story...don't ask. I would appreciate it if we keep it at that and if you didn't go look at it now. It's not worth the trouble and it's not a pretty sight - take my word for it.

This isn't to justify what was going on, it's just an attempt to explain why i acted the way i did.

So ...

I'm figuring out what to do with the lewdness jokes, and figuring how to deal with that. (i never use those jokes in real life, guess a part of being on the internet is being braver about it) Though it's fun to get wild sometimes...
wink.gif

I'm not used to be seen as someone who uses lewdness jokes - not used of it being a part of me. It's just weird cause it's a totally new situation for me - sort of scary in a way - i'm not sure what to do about that. Perhaps this is why i got so defensive and freaked out on you.

I guess what i'm trying to say is that i need more time to figure everything out.

In the end, whatever you do, pay no attention to what was said in the #717 It's official - especially the last part. I wasn't thinking clearly there - it was just anger talking out of me. I didn't mean what i said.

Moreso, don't feel offended by whatever i may have said in the "fight" thread - things got out of control. If anyone should get blamed for the ugliness of events, it should be my sensitivity and my big mouth.

U2girl

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 02-08-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom