It's Official #1540

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lilly

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
My roommate needs to take the garbage out. What posessed her to throw away both a box and a GALLON JUG without crushing them?

:mad: ass.

Zoney shouldnt you be in Toronto now????:sad:

*pout*

Yeah for a cool Thousand bucks I could have come too...:crack: I think I'll just stay here this time.

To top things off...my parents cant find my original birth certificate. :huh: :scream: Not only am I stuck here in USA till they find it, but i simply Cease to exist. Cool.

Funny. My mom just came in and got all serious. and told me...."I guess i should tell you now...we dont have it because you were adopted....."

ME: :crack:

Her: "yeah says right here "Anoka County Humaine Society"

ME: :rolleyes:

Last edited:
LOL Yep thats my mom. :D This is the same lady that, when i was hungover for the first time EVER, brought me a glass of water...aw. :hug:

ME: *takes sip*

ME: *spits it all over*

MOM: ROFL

yep. Straight vodka. Shes funny. :laugh:

:heart: my mom.

oops. This was orig a thread about garbage. What have I done???

Yeah Garbage. It smells. my mom is also really anal about the milk jugs.

Nice save tiff. :D *pats self on back*

Your lucky your roommate at least throws stuff away. My roommate always just threw shit up on my top bunk. I'd climb up to get in bed at night...and look! Crap everywhere...her stuff and her garbage!!! :rant:

I got along with most of my college roomies, but there were always "issues" every once in a while.

I had one roomie that would start smoking really early in the morning. Too early for me to deal with. I'd come back all sparkly clean from taking my morning shower and she would already be puffing away. Then I'd get a smokey. :mad:

I had a roomie that would snore really loud if she had been out partying that night. I could yell at her and she wouldn't wake up. She had the top bunk, so I would bounce her whole bed with my feet until she'd roll over and quit snoring. A little late night exercise for me. :slant:

____
:wave: I know what you are going to say

Ali Rose, I don't know where my birth certificate is either, but if you contact the local government in the town where you were born, they can give you another official one.

*needs to do this soon, probably

U2.gif

Back
Top Bottom