It's Official #1454

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i bumped up all the threads again this morning. doh.

bettie page is hot. :drool:

good morning egg mcmuffin. :wave:

I rarely have breakfast

but bagels make a good one
as does milk
as does poptarts...(the new chocolate chip kind!)

s_bp005.jpg

as a biochemist I must advise you to reduce your daily crack intake, sicy
this may be the cause of your headaches

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
i got the ryan pics back, too bad none of the ones I took inside the theatre came out, but the important ones did:dance:

ps-youse guys aren't gonna see the one of me and him, we both look like we're high and my face looks huge

i want to see them now please. including the one of the two of you. if i don't get to see that one i will have a tantrum. i always look high in pictures.

:wave:

i'm going on a huge ass diet

Screaming Flower said:

i want to see them now please. including the one of the two of you. if i don't get to see that one i will have a tantrum. i always look high in pictures.

:wave:

ok, i have to send them out to BC today to scan cause i dont have a scanner but i'll prolly buy one when i have a job. i'm warning you guys, i am not cute or anything in that one pic, i look better in the one of him playing guitar, so just look at him and go "aw, cute pic" cause i know if you say different i'll know y'all are lyin'....grrr, i hate being a fatface :sigh:

OMC, THE PICTURES TURNED OUT!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?

:combust:

*dies*

:hyper:

Mail them tomorrow!!! I will reimburse you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMC, get them here chop chop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will pay you back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Overnight them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*faints*

Oh...I almost forgot my original reply...I was too distracted by visions of Ryan dancing (and doing other stuff) in my head!

I had never even heard of Bettie Page until I saw the pictures hangin' in April's room!

Dude.......April has THE friggin' coolest room I have ever seen!!!!!!!!!! :dance:

Bonochick said:
OMC, THE PICTURES TURNED OUT!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?

:combust:

*dies*

:hyper:

Mail them tomorrow!!! I will reimburse you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMC, get them here chop chop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will pay you back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Overnight them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*faints*

:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom