It's Official#1451

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

daisybean

Rock n' Roll Doggie, FOB
Born under a bad sign with a blue moon in your eye
I have the day off today

I ate Nerds for breakfast

there is a gaggle of geese going south...and they are honking....

:hmm:

sport027.gif

eek I'm drowning

natur010.gif

would this bee too big for my sig....I think I'm in love with it

Hi Daisy!

I am swearing off smilie sites. I will just sit and look at your pretty pictures instead :) That pic would be lovely in your sig.

:wave:

Just because i cant let a thread to "undotted"

So the site is back up again???

Damn I thought we crashed it GOOD...:mac:

I hope you meant you ate Nerds candy for breakfast and not Nerds cereal because I was in love with Nerds cereal and it was discontinued years ago so if it was Nerds cereal you were eating I may have to come to your house and steal it from you. :mad:

We weren't allowed to have sugar cereals (hardly ever anyway) either. My mom would let us have 1 box a year, she would actually wrap up a box for each of us on Christmas day, and we were so excited! How lame is that?!?

______
I will never ever torture my kids like that :no:

lmao beth!

Well we could have sugar cereals but never name brands because they were too expensive. So it was always like Fruit Rings, Krispy Rice, the generic shit that never tasted like the name brands. :|

The nerds were a rare treat every now and then.

Moms, I tell ya....sheesh!

I do remember on a few occasions, if my mom had like triple coupons and the stuff was on sale, she'd buy it but she would make us mix it with a non sugar cereal. Like, Kix to go with Cocoa Puffs, or plain Rice Krispies with Cocoa Krispies, plain Cheerios with Honey nut Cheerios, plain wheat puffs with Sugar Smacks - come on, how anal can ya' be, mom? :eyebrow:

My boyfriends hair gel smells like Peach Blush from Strawberry Shortcake.

I want to eat it. :crack: :macdevil:

I wanted to lick a boy with a stubbly face the toher day in school a boy in the younger year.....:|

Weird :|

BOOMCHA I love BOOMCHA thats the only GOOD bit of the song

That sucks :madspit:

Back
Top Bottom