It's Official #1426

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
Nyquil does a sick HA :angel: good.

Nyquil doesn't do a Tuesday morning good at all. I'm tired and I'm cranky. :scream:

What are you guys up to? :wave:

noodle nyquil

nyquil hangovers = :crazy:

i just updated my the msn and it made my computer implode momentarily. :mad:

i'm hungry. :hyper:

The highlight of my morning until noon is waiting for the mail to come.

Then, a little past 1215p, we eat lunch.

Such a fascinating life I lead. :huh:

Damn Nyquil. :mad:

sorry you are in need of Nyquil

It's a beautiful, sunny Fall day today.

I'm at work. :|

Bonochick said:
I just got a test back, and I got a B-.

I feel like an idiot.

A B- is good!! Be happy! :) I got an A in my math midterm...... and in 30 mins I'm gonna get my Geology midterm back and :sad: I don't want it back! I'm going to feel like a big time loser when I do! *sigh*

Oh yeah, I used to be addicted to NyQUIL! :eeklaugh:

Bonochick said:
I just got a test back, and I got a B-.

I feel like an idiot.

:hug: I was the same way in college. I would be devastated if I got a 96% on a test. :coocoo: I was so anal about my grades. One test won't determine your final grade, though, and their are some topics that you just won't master as quickly as others. I'm sure you'll do so well on the next test that it'll make up for it. :)

i feel like an idiot b/c i didn't stick with college

I'm in a good mood tonight.

I gots my new car today. :wave:

vrooom, vroooom!

i listened to bruce on the ride home, in my cd player :drool: i thought the volume was bad b/c i couldnt turn it up, but later tonight i found the buttons for volume.... "+" & "-"....I'm :coocoo:

:hug: Thanks, guys...I guess I've just been feelin' down on myself this semester. I'm used to being an "A" student, and I don't know that the hell is wrong with me this semester.

April -

Don't feel like an idiot because you didn't stick with college! You are just as smart as the majority of the college-educated people, and you can ALWAYS go to college at anytime if you want.

zonelistener said:
April -

Don't feel like an idiot because you didn't stick with college! You are just as smart as the majority of the college-educated people, and you can ALWAYS go to college at anytime if you want.

:yes:

College isn't all that important in the grand scheme of things. People are going to be interested in you for what you know, and what you can do (now get your brain outta the gutter), rather than what school you went to and what your GPA was.

daisybean said:

:yes:

College isn't all that important in the grand scheme of things. People are going to be interested in you for what you know, and what you can do (now get your brain outta the gutter), rather than what school you went to and what your GPA was.

That may be true in some circumstances, but in others...

Having gone to college and gotten a degree shows that one has the patience and the drive to stick with something until completion. Good grades often show good work was done. That the student worked hard. That the student can and will work hard for years at a time.

When I go to conventions for/with my company, 8/10 executives that I meet ask me what kind of degree I got and where I went to college.

Some job fields don't require a college degree to get far in the field.. at which point it's all based on how hard the person is willing to work to get where they want to go. :)

HelloAngel said:

That may be true in some circumstances, but in others...

Having gone to college and gotten a degree shows that one has the patience and the drive to stick with something until completion. Good grades often show good work was done. That the student worked hard. That the student can and will work hard for years at a time.

When I go to conventions for/with my company, 8/10 executives that I meet ask me what kind of degree I got and where I went to college.

Some job fields don't require a college degree to get far in the field.. at which point it's all based on how hard the person is willing to work to get where they want to go. :)

Yes you are right, but I was trying to make her feel better about not finishing school.

For instance, my brother flunked outta school after his first year, but has a good sense of computers and now gets paid better at the job he is at, then most kids outta college. In his case, they were not interested in his .9 GPA, they were more interested in the skills he aquired that at the time were not taught in any classroom.

Back
Top Bottom