it's official #1191

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Screaming Flower

ONE love, blood, life
my mom told me horrible news from my hometown last night and now i feel sad, mad and sick and i'm just all screwed up. this girl who's just a year older than me died in her sleep. they think it was from complications relating to bulimia. i knew her. she worked at the same place i did one summer during college. she was absolutely gorgeous and so sweet. everyone loved her. she was the oldest of a number of kids and her mother died a while back of cancer. God owes their family big. it really pisses me off. and two other kids died in car accidents back home this same weekend - one 17 and one 19. it's total bullshit. sometimes God really pisses me off.

that incredibly sad.
It's the most nausiating thing when someone who you knew dies. It just gives you a sick feeling.

I get mad at God often as well, though I know he is not to blame.
c'est la vie

Basstrap said:
I get mad at God often as well, though I know he is not to blame.
c'est la vie

tis true. some days it just pisses me off more than others. but it also makes me remember i am beyond blessed in my life and i truly have nothing to complain about, even on my worst days.

(((Flower of Kreischende)))

You know you can IM me/email me/PM me/call me/etc. anytime you want to talk about something, right?

I've been sad lately too (more than usual), and I understand how you're feeling somewhat. :(

:heart: to you, and hope you feel better.

life is to be treasured

:sad: sorry to hear the SF.

it is incredibly hard to hear of old friends having passed. an old best friend of mine passed away in the spring:(

drop me a line if need be.

thanks.

thank you all for your kind words. this is why io is my favorite place at interference. you are all wonderful people.

That is so sad. :sad:

And it makes me think of this good friend I had back at home who is Bipolar and is now on Ritalin. She is 5'8" and is 98lbs now because it hypes her up so much.

I worry for her - bc with her tendency to destroy herself and now with the Ritalin, I just hope she can gain some weight. I hate seeing her so tiny and frail. And unfortunately, she thinks she looks good (she's not naturally skinny) and thinks now she can get a boyfriend.

Sad that dramatic loss of weight made her shallow enough to care more about getting a man than keeping herself sane and healthy.

Screaming Flower said:

tis true. some days it just pisses me off more than others. but it also makes me remember i am beyond blessed in my life and i truly have nothing to complain about, even on my worst days.

This is such an important thing to remember! This statement is one of those things that you want to send yourself every two weeks to remind yourself - you are alright!

This comment is very reinforcing right now!

Screaming Flower said:
i certainly don't need your false sympathy after the crap you pulled ten minutes ago.

I'm sorry - did you just call my post immature in the other thread.....and THIS IS MATURE?

:Insert 1,000 flip off smilies:

What a bitch!

This is NOT FALSE sympathy. This is what I am talking about. This is such crap. I just read the comment you posted - and thought - "this is RIGHT ON!"

GET OVER YOURSELF! NOW!

JUST FYI - I have personally witnessed my own Mother's death - as well as four other family members - and helped one of my best friends through Bulimia/anorexia.

Take your pety little shit - and STOP it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom