It's Offical#365

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

daisybean

Rock n' Roll Doggie, FOB
Born under a bad sign with a blue moon in your eye
I've been here for just about a year :crack: (of course it says feb., but that was back in the day when you like waited a month to be approved for membership).

I don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing. I guess it depends on your perspective.

Give me presents or something.

OMC, I just realized that I registered on January 17, 2001....that's tomorrow! :hyper:

2 years!

: presents : :drool:

Last edited:
Wow... I joined like 3 months after you Abel! But then I kinda disappeared and totally forgot about this place until that faithful day when I was cleaning out my mailbox and found my original welcome message from Interference! I should frame it! :laugh:

So yea, Happy One Year Anniversary Daize! I'll give ya present tomorrow... Im sleepy and have to get up and leave for work in six hours :ohmy:

:hug: daisybean and cleasi, g'nite! :wave:

I still have my original welcome message in my email box too :ohmy:

I guess this is also a good place as any to mention another milestone. I am no longer a Fly! As of this 300th Post, I am now an Acrobat. :hyper:

This post has been brought to you by a quickie. Wouldn't you like one?

Cleasai said:
I guess this is also a good place as any to mention another milestone. I am no longer a Fly! As of this 300th Post, I am now an Acrobat. :hyper:

Wow, it takes 300 posts to be an Acrobat?! I've got a long way to go!! :ohmy:

You know that your time is coming round

I started reading the forum in September of 2000 but didn't become registered until November.

I was shy.

:laugh:

Hard to remember back to such a time!!!!!!! :D

Ive been here since Nov 2001 but I regestered in October

heehee

:|

*hands daisy a piece of cake* :wave:

I wish I had typed in the exact date that I registered. I just remembered joining after seeing U2 in Baltimore. This MB seemed so big to me, it was overwhelming. :reject:

Freaks!

Sicy, you've averaged about 635 posts per month over the two years you've been here (not taking into account the lost posts from the forum changeover). Grandmaster Freak!

April, your average is around 614ppm. Supahfreak!

Bonochick, you've surprisingly only averaged about 526ppm. It just seems like you post a lot more :evil:.

daisybean, your average is about 519ppm, but you've racked up over 6000 posts in only a year - you're dangerously close to Sicy's title.

HelloAngel, you average around 375ppm, so you're almost normal when compared to those "other" girls. :sexywink:

Salome, you average only 231ppm, but your ball has inspired countless other posts. Even so, you're somewhat normal. Among freaks, that is.

Me, I've only averaged about 62ppm, which you might take to mean that I actually have a hopping social life outside this place. And boy would you be wrong if you did! :D

Cleasai, you only average about 14ppm. That's just plain antisocial, bub. :eyebrow:

My apologies to those I left out. I'm lazy.
____
:crack: This post brought to you by 2 hours of sleep and 16 hours of work.

Last edited:
Re: Freaks!

Diemen said:
Bonochick, you've surprisingly only averaged about 526ppm. It just seems like you post a lot more :evil:.
[/size]

That's because I'm such a thorn in people's sides...it seems like I post even more often than I actually do because people get so annoyed be me. :D

Stupid Typos...

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
shouldn't that be "by you"? :der:

:tongue:

where'd ryan go? lol

Dammit. :mad:

Ryan? I think he needed a little break...Interference was wearin' him out! :wave:

Re: Stupid Typos...

Bonochick said:
Ryan? I think he needed a little break...Interference was wearin' him out! :wave:

*looks at sig*

Okay, I was editing pictures, and I changed my mind. :laugh: :silent:

:wave:

I said I'd give you your present...

fordaisy.gif

forsicy.gif

Re: Re: Freaks!

Bonochick said:
That's because I'm such a thorn in people's sides...it seems like I post even more often than I actually do because people get so annoyed be me. :D

Personally I always thought of you as a nice fluffy pillow more than a thorn :wink:

what about me? don't I get any presents for my anniversary? :sad:

<---- points at date

Back
Top Bottom