its foficiliuya its hy birthday!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well I'm afraid I must depart the loverly party and go to bed

:hug: BC have a wonderful day!

g'nite :wave:

I just missed her IM a second ago dangit :madspit: *tempted to call her up and laugh* Naw, I'm not that evil. I'll wait til she gets up in the morn all hungover like heh heh. Katty, you didn't give out and secrets did ya? :lmao: Happy Birthday Girl!
cool.gif

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
:lmao:

Beth gets major props for cutting her off. I had to do that last time, hehe. :up:

Did you guys call me at about 3:30 a.m last night? My phone woke me up....in the other room. :eyebrow:

Cheers to friends who care enough to cut me off!!!

Beth just hit the road a little while ago...I think Chloe misses her already (Chloe stayed in the spare room with her and followed her upstairs this morning :cute: ).

I didn't try to call you, April...I don't THINK I did...:huh: Beth might have...I'm not sure. :der: :laugh:

tiny dancer said:
Hope your feeling ok this morning!!!

Amazingly, my head doesn't hurt at all. My tummy is a little funny though...but I also hadn't eaten since early last night, so it's part hunger pains, part I drank too much :D. I got a bowl of Cinnamon Life an hour ago to nibble on...I still haven't finished it yet.

Dad was going to take me out to eat at my favorite restaurant today...but I don't know if I'm gonna be up for it.

There's a big cake on the kitchen table too...I don't know when we'll be cuttin' into that.

No regrets though, which is always good. I really had a blast. Once again...cheers to Beth. It was fabulous meeting you...Dad and I both say you are welcome back anytime. :hug:

:hug: BC! I'm surprised to see you up this early! Glad you're not feeling too bad this morning!

*gives BC a cup of coffee and and some extra strength Excedrin*

Yeah, my dad was surprised to see me up so early too. I usually get up early the morning after drinking...I don't know why...I normally sleep until 11 or 12 when I don't have to be up! The good thing is that I will surely fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow tonight (I have a hard time falling asleep usually).

I've been drinking water...and I'm still nibblin' on that bowl of Cinnamon Life. I'm actually feeling really good now...my stomach is calming down. :)

Back
Top Bottom