Io:who has the best (made) Avatar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
flybabe said:
who is that supposed to be anyway?

It's Paul Roos. An ex-player and now the very successful coach of the Sydney Swans AFL team. We won the comp in '05 in his 2.5th year of coaching, and then last year made the GF again but were beaten by the team we'd beaten the year before.

Ok, so that was a longer answer than you probably wanted, but he is my hero in an anti-hero kind of way. I've spent more than half my life waiting for this team to get good, and they are good. It took Mr Roos as coach for them to finally crack it and be the excellent team everyone knew they could be.

... wake up, guys! Guys?
:slant:

Oh, and btw, Bonochicken's avatar really is the best on here. Dont make me start rambling on about that one again.
:lol:

Angela Harlem said:

It's Paul Roos. An ex-player and now the very successful coach of the Sydney Swans AFL team. We won the comp in '05 in his 2.5th year of coaching, and then last year made the GF again but were beaten by the team we'd beaten the year before.

Ok, so that was a longer answer than you probably wanted, but he is my hero in an anti-hero kind of way. I've spent more than half my life waiting for this team to get good, and they are good. It took Mr Roos as coach for them to finally crack it and be the excellent team everyone knew they could be.

... wake up, guys! Guys?

Oh, and btw, Bonochicken's avatar really is the best on here. Dont make me start rambling on about that one again.

I always like seeing how you change your sig. Until now I had no idea who he was, but it still cracked me up!

FB, thanks! :hi5: If you ever get an idea, just ask and I can make one for you.

Headache in a Suitcase said:

Not a fan of the people's eyebrow? :eyebrow:

therock.jpg

Last edited:
redhotswami said:

I always like seeing how you change your sig. Until now I had no idea who he was, but it still cracked me up!
Ditto
FB, thanks! :hi5: If you ever get an idea, just ask and I can make one for you. [/B][/QUOTE]

your welcome:up:
I will also for you...

Madelyn Iris has a picture of Father Ted in her avatar - is that the one you mean?

And I think it was Niamh_Saoirse's signature that used to carry a great quote from Father Ted:

Mrs. Doyle: Father Jack, what would you say to a nice cup o' tea?
Father Jack: Feck off, cup!

Angela Harlem said:

... wake up, guys! Guys?

I love seeing what you've done to him, always makes me laugh :up:

Back
Top Bottom