IO: Pineapples are a deadly weapon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
a fruitleg, but still...

33%3B9738323232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2327%3D883%3D636%3DXROQDF%3E2323645%3B3384%3Bot1lsi

Walnuts. However, I agree with Nurse Chrissi. Nothing can make your mouth bleed like Capn Crunch. Yet, I keep eating it. Why???:huh:

u2granny said:
Walnuts. However, I agree with Nurse Chrissi. Nothing can make your mouth bleed like Capn Crunch. Yet, I keep eating it. Why???:huh:

becasue of its nummy deliciousness

on pineapple - always insist on the high quality of canned pineapple :) the less irritating, less healthy, goes better with vodka - pinapple

nurse chrissi said:

becasue of its nummy deliciousness

on pineapple - always insist on the high quality of canned pineapple :) the less irritating, less healthy, goes better with vodka - pinapple

I prefer tequila with my capn.

The cereal itself is a mixture of mashed maize (corn) and syrup, shaped into pieces that resemble barrels (of the sort that used to be a fixture of pre-ironclad sailing ships). The cereal is promoted by friendly old "Cap'n Crunch," a cartoon sea captain whose adventures revolve around the cereal. Cap'n Crunch's animated commercial adventures have given Quaker Oats the opportunity to spin off additional cereals based on the original, including Crunch Berries and Peanut Butter Crunch.

edited to say that yes Americans are indeed strange :)

Last edited:
did you ever watch the send up of meet the press? it was called press the face and had gina riley in it and maybe peter moon. she'd say at the end of the show:
"i'm gina hard faced bitch - until next week, gurgle broken glass"

:up:

sounds good to me!

Back
Top Bottom