IO# i'm still cranky, bitchy and snappy today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm feeling quite cranky today. I don't why. Maybe because it's Monday or maybe it's because I miss my boyfriend. :angry:

Anyone ever have that feeling like being mad but at nothing in particular. It's probably the change in season. :|

there's an ad for the mole on tv here, right. and the contestants are in NZ trying to get 100 signatures of random people on the street agreeing to make NZ Australia's 7th state :lmao:

I cant stop pissing myself :lol:

Angela Harlem said:
there's an ad for the mole on tv here, right. and the contestants are in NZ trying to get 100 signatures of random people on the street agreeing to make NZ Australia's 7th state :lmao:

I cant stop pissing myself :lol:

Anna!! :mad:
This is not a bitchy post.

U2Girl1978 said:
I'm feeling quite cranky today. I don't why. Maybe because it's Monday or maybe it's because I miss my boyfriend. :angry:

Anyone ever have that feeling like being mad but at nothing in particular. It's probably the change in season. :|

Recently, I feel like that every day of the week.

:lol:

The phone keeps ringing and it's been the same person 3 of those times. I don't think she's listening to me when I tell her I am the only person here. :down:

Fine, dandy. :angry:

My sister gave me a massage today and said she has never felt someone with as many knots and tense muscles as me. She reckons it is why I get constant headaches. Want ot know how I feel about that??????
:mad:

:grumpy:

:love:

yes, niamh_saoirse said it was a nickname for jose maria but it was like calling someone a "gobshite" in english

i still don't know anything about my teaching though! :hyper: :grumpy:

i don't know if i'll ever meet pepe personally. i will only be "do as you are told"/ working for 2 teachers. :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom