IO- I know my presents

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

smurf_sista

Acrobat
I know all my presents! i'm gonna get no suprises on xmas day!
:(:(:(
I was with my mum when she was buying things for me!
hmmmm oh well

on a more happy note, its my boyfriend and mine one year anniversary today (it's a big thing when your 15!)

:)

It kinda sucks to know what you're getting. Ah well at least you know you're getting stuff!

I've always known my presents except for this year cuz I don't care.

In college I talked my boyfriend into letting me open my gifts blindfolded so I could feel what they were and then he rewrapped them

yea that sounds weird written down :huh:

I hate when I find out what my presents are:( I was out shopping with my mom the other day...she has a bad habit of buying me stuff...and trying to "hide" it in the cart:(

She has started this new thing at christmas too...where there are no names on the gifts...everyone picks one...opens it then tries to guess who its for:rolleyes: mom:tsk:

:wink:

Dismantled said:
She has started this new thing at christmas too...where there are no names on the gifts...everyone picks one...opens it then tries to guess who its for:rolleyes: mom:tsk:

Oh, that's horrible. And it sounds just like something my mom would do. :mad:

stammer476 said:

Oh, that's horrible. And it sounds just like something my mom would do. :mad:

:lmao:

its sucks cause if you open something really great you sit there hoping its yours..and then when it isn't your like:angry:...I'm keeping it anyway.

Dismantled said:
its sucks cause if you open something really great you sit there hoping its yours..and then when it isn't your like:angry:...I'm keeping it anyway.

Nothing says Christmas like a fist fight over the video iPod!

My mom takes us out the day after thanksgiving has us try on clothes etc. then buys it. Tells us when we've reached our gift limit. and one year I even helped wrap my presents:|

P.S if it's not available in the mall we're not getting it

My in-laws finally gave up this year and sent us a check. Not that money is a bad thing, but it's kind of a bummer on Christmas morning.

I pretty much know what I'm getting.... but that's only because my parents don't like to surprise me as I'm "so damn difficult to buy for" - and even if I hate the gift, I'll pretend my hardest that I really like it. That really peeves my parents off, they can never tell when I'm actually pleased with something or not :wink:

I thought I knew what I was getting for my birthday and my dad went all out and surprised me

you never know

i got no suprises from mum, but my wonderful aunty bought me U2 badges! the ones from the 80's i opened them and nearly died.

We were at a crappy relitive lunch, where you're stuck talking to random relitives who "hav't seen you since you were this big" and proceed to pinch your cheek! a very nice suprise!

Back
Top Bottom