IO- I am getting old....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RedRocksU2

Blue Crack Addict
It seems just like yesterday that I was 18 waiting to turn 21......those 3 years seemed like an eternity. Then, all of a sudden........I'm in my late 30's!:uhoh:

I love it.
:rockon: :lmao:

As long as you're happy, old man :lol:

I couldn't resist the "old man" bit :wink:

I know what you mean though--I'm 23 but the other day I was remembering how old 8th graders used to seem when I was in the 4th/5th grade... and then once a freshman in high school, senior year felt like an eternity away! Now I'm a junior in college--I can't say I love it but perhaps my attitude will change in a year after I graduate.

Lila64 said:
hopefully Redrocks thinks I look younger than he actually is :sexywink:

Heidi%20Klum%2005.jpg

Oh, Lila! :sexywink:

I always thought Redrocks was younger than me.. after all he looks younger. I mean really.. he looks like 28ish.

U2Girl1978 said:
I'm going to be 28 in June.

:sad: :sad: :sad:

I turn 28 late this year! I'm not looking forward to it! :no:

Although, some people say that the 30s are even more fun than the 20s! :hmm:

Zootles--I assumed you were 24ish for some reason :hmm:

ah well I wasn't so incredibly far off anyway... when you're old as dirt, what's a few years?

(I'm joking with that last bit, incase it wasn't obvious enough) :wink:

Im turning 27 at the end of May which Im sorry but Im finding really unbelievable :sad:. Shocks the hell out of me too that next year it will mark 10 years since I graduated high school.

Oh and all of you should be happy to know that I thought you were a lot younger than you really are! lol. RR you could easily pass for a young man in his 20's :flirt:

Back
Top Bottom