io hey zoneee can you come out and play

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
PBR may be the new black...but the doesn't help its birth city's cool factor

maybe,

but you have just been removed from speed dial.

You never call me anyway.

zoney! said:
maybe,

but you have just been removed from speed dial.

Zoner ... Zoner ... Zoner ...

I am not saying that Chicago sucks ... It's a fun city. I have a good time there.

However, what I cannot stand is the way Chicagoans think that their city is the center of the universe when there are cities such as NYC or London or Paris or Rome that blow Chicago out of the water.

:heart: Chicago :heart:

Last edited:
you are still off my speed dial

JessicaAnn said:
However, what I cannot stand is the way Chicagoans think that their city is the center of the universe when there are cities such as NYC or London or Paris or Rome that blow Chicago out of the water.

:heart: Chicago :heart:

:eyebrow:
Um, you haven't met too many people from New York have you?

Chicagoans are quite the nice people, if you ask me. Very tolerable. Maybe not to your average cheesehead, but that is a different story, everyone likes picking on the low hanging fruit.

You know how frustrating I think some New Yorkers are...we have chatted about...and I have posted about.

Re: you are still off my speed dial

zoney! said:

:eyebrow:
Um, you haven't met too many people from New York have you?

Chicagoans are quite the nice people, if you ask me. Very tolerable. Maybe not to your average cheesehead, but that is a different story, everyone likes picking on the low hanging fruit.

You know how frustrating I think some New Yorkers are...we have chatted about...and I have posted about.

Anyway ... we will never agree.

Let's find a city we can both pick on like Gary, Indiana.

zoney! said:
not until you realize that New Yorkers suck more than your image of chicagoians! :grumpy:

I'm sorry, but the people I have known from NYC have all been really nice ... ok ... actually that's not true.

A reporter from NYC made me cry once ... I was stressed and he was getting on my last nerve.

That sucked.

I am not sure if anyone from Chicago has made me cry.

That certainly improves my image of Chicagoans.

lalalalalala...

a do do a da da da

blaaaaaaaaahhh

yipppppieeeeekiiiiiyaaaaaaayyy

Hi ~ladylemon~ :wave:
icon34.gif

this post is a tribute to bonochick

I didn't tell anyone anything.

In fact, who is anyone anyway?

And what kind of last name is anyway?

Back
Top Bottom