IO: addicted to pumpkin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Girl416

Rock n' Roll Doggie
and if you don't know where you're going...any roa
So I went to Nashville, TN over the weekend. And I raided one of my favorite coffeehouses because they have these pumpkin and pumpkin choc chip muffins that I love. I got in line, ordered my breakfast and 10 muffins to go with it. The girl at the counter gave me a strange look. My sister got in line 10 minutes later and bought the last 11 for me. I drove back to Chicago with 21 freakin pumpkin muffins. I won't mention how much it cost. I have a problem. :coocoo:

The bakery down the street makes the best pumpkin/carrot/walnut muffins I have ever had. I might just have to drop in and get one or two today...and a couple of choc chip/walnut cookies too (those are also fantastic). Yum yum.

And I also make a mean pumpkin pie. Gotta make a couple of those soon. :)

JessicaAnn said:
I must say I am not a huge fan of pumpkin stuff.

Perhaps it was too many pumpkin pies disguised as birthday cakes growing up.

that doesn't seem fair. you've been denied a proper birthday, i.e. cake! :wink:

....and I forgot that we went to a huge craft fair type event at Centennial Park and there was a fudge stand and I had pumpkin pie fudge (ok, so I brought some home too). SOOOO like the real thing. maybe I just need a pumpkin IV drip or something. :love:

U2Girl416 said:
....and I forgot that we went to a huge craft fair type event at Centennial Park and there was a fudge stand and I had pumpkin pie fudge (ok, so I brought some home too). SOOOO like the real thing. maybe I just need a pumpkin IV drip or something. :love:

Wow, sounds delicious! :drool: I had a pumpkin spice latte and a pumpkin scone today. Yum!

Pumpkin/chocolate chip muffins
Pumpkin cheesecake
Pumpkin pie with lots of Cool Whip
:drool: :drool: :drool:

And this is the only time of year that I really get into ice cream - that's because Baskin Robbins offers Pumpkin Pie from October through November. It's like a slice right out of the frig. :yes: :up: :up: :up:

BluRmGrl said:
Pumpkin/chocolate chip muffins
Pumpkin cheesecake
Pumpkin pie with lots of Cool Whip

And this is the only time of year that I really get into ice cream - that's because Baskin Robbins offers Pumpkin Pie from October through November. It's like a slice right out of the frig. :yes: :up: :up: :up:

Like I needed any MORE pumpkin products. and now I feel compelled to go get some ice cream. gee thanks :wink:

but now that I think about it, I think I had a pumpkin pie custard shake at Culver's last year. no, no calories at all!

U2Girl416 said:
Like I needed any MORE pumpkin products. and now I feel compelled to go get some ice cream. gee thanks :wink:

:rubshandstogetherandgrinsmaniacally: Muuuaaaahaahaaa - my work here is done! :macdevil:

:hug:

I love carving the pumpkin then roasting the seeds and making pie from the insides :drool:

Oh and Trader Joe's usually has pumpkin butter for sale this time of year, though I still have some left over from when I stocked up last year :D

My friends think I'm crazy because I try to eat/drink as many pumpkin related items as I can get my hands on

I love pumpkin

I had a apumpkin pancake at IHOP last year :drool:

pump_chocmuffins.jpg

:sad: I haven't had pumpkin ANYTHING yet....but I'm going home this weekend! I'm gonna eat all the pumpkin I can get

I'm obsessed with all things pumpkin. Pumpkin shower gel, soap, muffins, coffee.......anything! I have a recipe for pumpkin pasta. Never made it but I'm tempted to try it. I think it's in the sauce not the actual pasta. Bath and Body works has the best pumpkin shower gel ever :love:

I'm going to culinary school in a few months to be a pastry chef. One of the things I really want to accomplish is coming up with my own pumpkin recipes. Some day I'll own a fancy bakery and I'll be able to turn it into one big pumpkin every fall :D

And you'll share correct? You'll give your dear interference friends enough pumpkin to last several years right? Right?! :hyper:

still continuing my pumpkin madness. we were without power for a day and half this week due to major storms and of course I used "sweet cinammon pumpkin" from bath and body works candles. went to the Apple store last night and there's a Starbucks conveniently outside of it, so another pumpkin spice latte down the hatch. :reject:

Back
Top Bottom