I:O After one year of not liking streets I love it again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sallycinnamon78 said:
You IO-ers can quite evil sometimes - I remember accidentally posting about U2 in here and getting beaten severely with pointed sticks. :eek: You should be nicer to us when we don't know the rules of this dank and scary place. :angry:

:reject:

You should be happy it was just pointed sticks and not sporks. :evil:

Doozer61 said:
:eyebrow:

don't start with us, you will not win :no:
Oooh, like I'm REALLY scared of a few brain-eating spork-wielding stick-poking IOers. So :madspit: to y'all. :lmao:

I'm quite content to follow IO rules when posting - just didn't know the first time, and got a surprise to say the least. :ohmy:

Anyway. I believe we were about to feast on brains (not mine I hasten to add).

Martijn - op jouw gat met een kokonotje! :yes: Hahahaha. :)

:wink: :)

ed0886d0.jpg

what an absolute awful waste of space.

what honestly makes you think anyone would anyone care? honestly?!

this just doesn't belong here, you should know that. take this over to everything you know... where some slobbering fans will respond "LMAOAOLOLOL i love it too!!!!!!!!!!"

and nice picture, jessica. :angry:

Last edited:
Zoomerang96 said:
and nice picture, jessica. :angry:

Indeed

:heart:

Headache: He is a neighbor from the country to the north of us. There is nothing to be frightened of. Well, actually there is ... especially when he starts talking about becoming Alexandra Romanov.

I think I have finally come to terms with the situation:

1) We are on a U2 forum (I'm observant like that)
2)yet this is an area where U2 discussion is barred.

THIS IS A DICTATORSHIP which will not do. It must become an anarchosyndicalist commune. :yes:

sallycinnamon78 said:
I think I have finally come to terms with the situation:

1) We are on a U2 forum (I'm observant like that)
2)yet this is an area where U2 discussion is barred.

THIS IS A DICTATORSHIP which will not do. It must become an anarchosyndicalist commune. :yes:

No U2 in IO.
People who try to change that will have their brains eaten and a hungry mob of people will queue up with sporks provided by Fah, or Doozer (in bed) if Fah is on holiday.
Simple.

sallycinnamon78 said:
It must become an anarchosyndicalist commune. :yes:

Well.....

we take it in turns to act as a sort of executive officer for the week. But all the decisions of that officer must be approved at a bi-weekly meeting by a simple majority in the case of purely internal affairs, but by a two-thirds majority in the case of..........

Help!! help!! I'm being repressed!!!

Lara Mullen said:

No U2 in IO.
People who try to change that will have their brains eaten and a hungry mob of people will queue up with sporks provided by Fah, or Doozer (in bed) if Fah is on holiday.
Simple.

I told you before - I'm used to you lot and your sporks. I'm a fast runner!

Just for you Lara.......

U2U2U2U2U2U2U2U2U2U2U2U2U2U2
U2U2U2U2U2U2U2U2U2U2U2U2U2U2
U2U2U2U2U2U2U2U2U2U2U2U2U2U2U2U2U2

:lol: Ok just being silly now.

Back
Top Bottom