"ZOOROPA" ViDEOCLiP

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

manana69

The Fly
Possible spoilers so read after watching :p

U2 "Zooropa"
Watch It On YouTube.com

http://r a pid share.com/files/39721681/U2_-_Zooropa. avi . html (remove all spaces between letters; except " _ " of course)
Download It In HQ Avi

I advise you to download HQ version, way better experience in my opinion :)

Intro of the song has been cut for two reasons. First, to kinda get away from political meaning of this song. And also, I wanted this video to be as dynamic as two last minutes of this song are.

About VS: Inspiration came, also to even make this video for this song, when I was listening to it once and saw running Tom Cruise in front of my eyes from one of my favorite movies ever. I never wanted to spoiled it because I fully understand and love Vanilla Sky soundtrack, and know that Zooropa wouldn't fit to it as well as Wild Honey did.

I tried finally to create a video from not only U2 videos but movies (non-u2 related) also. Zooropa is such a multidimensional song for me that I wanted video to be chaotic but with so many different interpretations at the same time. I hope every single one of you will find its own intepretation :)

Enough said I can't wait to hear if you liked it or not..

All the best,
Bartek

Last edited:
I only get to a site "Under Construction" when I try to download the HQ video.

But it's a nice video. :) Very professional.

Last edited:
Vincent Vega said:

It might be this stupid ad. Anyway, please wait 12 minutes :) I'm uploading it to now :)

Thank you so much xaviMF22 :):):) Don't forget about HQ version! Thankfully YouTube got it right now with synch :)

xaviMF22 said:

am I wrong or is that not him at 1:49?

regardless this is really well done:up:

Yes, yes, yes :) It's him. No sleep because of Zooropa = overall confusion for me hehe ;)

Vincent Vega said:

But it's a nice video. :) Very professional.

Thank you very much, Vincent :)
RS link is already up there :)

Excellent! :applaud: Zooropa is one of my favourite songs, and you've really done it justice :up: I especially love the use of the colour purple (Zooropa is a very purple song :wink: ) The chaoticness of it was perfect. I also loved that burst of red with the rose :)

:wave: from Vegas, on vaca now. I'm trying to download but I'm on a super slow connection. I'll watch it as soon as I can. :hyper:

Thank you so much guys for all your possitive comments! :)

DreamOutLoud13, I don't why but I always connected Zooropa with purple. The concept was to make whole video black&white/purple but some shots look so perfect in colour I needed to leave them as they were. Also song in b&w/p only would be so much more depressing :)

Justin24, it takes me a while :) Idea for Zooropa came couple months ago, but till just recently I didn't know how it should really look like. I only had runnin' people in my head and lights. So many lights. So as usual, I ended up stayin' up late couple times and finished it. But I love doing it. Thanks to that, I'm never really bored :)

Back
Top Bottom