Wot's your emotional state?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My emotional state has clearly totally collapsed. On that Vertigo clip, I'm now hallucinating sounds. "Hello, hello, my place called the electric co.!" Oh dear ...

Axver said:
My emotional state has clearly totally collapsed. On that Vertigo clip, I'm now hallucinating sounds. "Hello, hello, my place called the electric co.!" Oh dear ...

Does he say, 'Hello, hello, not a place called Vertigo'?

Lo-Fi said:

Does he say, 'Hello, hello, not a place called Vertigo'?

Well, it's 'Hello, hello, I'm at a place called Vertigo'. I've listened to it over 3600 times so I'm pretty damn sure about that.

But now, unless I listen closely, I hear this;

Hello, hello = Hello, hello
I'm at a place called = My place called
Ver = The
Tigo = Tric Co. [Who cares about 'elec'? It feels like it's there anyway!]

HELLO, HELLO, MY PLACE CALLED THE ELECTRIC CO.!

I'm losing my mind. If they send me to an asylum, it's Bono's fault. Tell everyone I went mad from listening to a five second clip continuously for over five hours.

Last edited:
Axver said:

Well, it's 'Hello, hello, I'm at a place called Vertigo'. I've listened to it over 3600 times so I'm pretty damn sure about that.

But now, unless I listen closely, I hear this;

Hello, hello = Hello, hello
I'm at a place called = My place called
Ver = The
Tigo = Tric Co. [Who cares about 'elec'? It feels like it's there anyway!]

HELLO, HELLO, MY PLACE CALLED THE ELECTRIC CO.!

I'm losing my mind. If they send me to an asylum, it's Bono's fault. Tell everyone I went mad from listening to a five second clip continuously for over five hours.

*giggles*

You are indeed insane. I'm going rather batty myself. This morning when I heard that clip from the Aussie station... I just went mad. I ran upstairs to boldly proclaim to my entire family that U2 are the best band EVER, and that the new single is being played on Friday. As if they haven't heard that a million times already. Just a couple of minutes ago I was in the kitchen making coffee, singing "HELLO, HELLO! I'M AT A PLACE CALLED VERTIGO!" over and over again.

Everyone told me to shut up. :sad:

BUT WHO CARES! I'M AT A PLACE CALLED VERTIGO!

Back
Top Bottom