WORST song survivor: champion!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:
and what are we doing about i'm not your baby huh? :hyper:

Give up the pedantic debate and discard it? I bet we'll just get a hundred "I don't know what I'm Not Your Baby sounds like" posts anyway.

Zootlesque said:
Forget it. I don't know what I'm Not Your Baby sounds like, anyway.

for real. :wink:

I haven't even heard of a few of them. Did some of them even appear as b-sides?

It's a good idea, it's going to be shorter than the worst song survivor, and I like it because it eliminates all the more popular songs, like Streets and One, so we don't know which song will win.

Anyone fancy weighing in on the Holy Joe debate?

COBL_04 said:

I haven't even heard of a few of them. Did some of them even appear as b-sides?

Besides the I'm Not Your Baby debate, every song on my list is a U2 original that appeared as either an album track or a b-side or on iTunes.

Last edited:
Finally, Khanada breaks her silence and makes her first post in hours! :hyper:

I prefer the guilty mix I think. It's got that quietly dark feel to it!

KhanadaRhodes said:

i already said we should use the garage mix :mad:

You never gave a legitimate reason why the Garage Mix should be considered over either 1. the Guilty Mix or 2. people voting for the mix they consider superior. :mad:

Zootlesque said:
Put both mixes on there then! :shrug:

:stalk: at Katie. :wink:

I think it's a bit counter-productive to have two mixes of the same song. I think I'll just say Holy Joe and people can vote however they feel like. Saves arguing, you know?

*joins in on the :stalk:*

Okay, I just listened to both mixes again.... and I think I like both equally! Hope that helps with your decision!!! :happy:

Zootlesque said:
Okay, I just listened to both mixes again.... and I think I like both equally! Hope that helps with your decision!!! :happy:

Thanks a lot, Mr Helpful! :happy:

KhanadaRhodes said:

:mad: :mad:

give me a few and i'll write up some detailed reasoning as to why i prefer garage over guilty. :grumpy:

I want objective reasons rather than Why Khan Likes One More. :grumpy:

Axver said:
I want objective reasons rather than Why Khan Likes One More. :grumpy:
:lmao: wouldn't i need to like one in the first place?

after listening to both versions of holy joe, i've realised i don't really like either version. holy joe's a shitty song now that i think about it. but i guess i like the guilty mix better now that i've listened to them. at least it has bass.

KhanadaRhodes said:

:lmao: wouldn't i need to like one in the first place?

after listening to both versions of holy joe, i've realised i don't really like either version. holy joe's a shitty song now that i think about it. but i guess i like the guilty mix better now that i've listened to them. at least it has bass.

:lmao:

Now I really want to see your detailed reasoning on why Garage beats Guilty that you said you'd do earlier!

Zootlesque said:

Nothing is objective, Axver! Ever heard of something called subjective?

I have objectively been informed of the existence of subjectivity. :wink:

Axver said:
:lmao:

Now I really want to see your detailed reasoning on why Garage beats Guilty that you said you'd do earlier!
hahaha, i went and listened to both so i could have some actual reasons. then i realised i must've had the versions switched. calling it the garage mix is pretty true, it sounds like crap. :huh:

KhanadaRhodes said:

hahaha, i went and listened to both so i could have some actual reasons. then i realised i must've had the versions switched. calling it the garage mix is pretty true, it sounds like crap. :huh:

And I suppose Guilty is an apt mix name too as it's guilty of being piss-poor?

I really should go listen to both of them to see what I think. I really can't remember what the song even sounds like.

Axver said:
And I suppose Guilty is an apt mix name too as it's guilty of being piss-poor?

I really should go listen to both of them to see what I think. I really can't remember what the song even sounds like.
:lmao: guilty's slightly better. but i still don't like it much. bono sounds annoying. i'll probably be flamed for saying such things, but such is life. :wink:

KhanadaRhodes said:

:lmao: guilty's slightly better. but i still don't like it much. bono sounds annoying. i'll probably be flamed for saying such things, but such is life. :wink:

I just can't believe you don't like something from the Pop era! :shocked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom