Woah!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

monke

The Fly
so there i was scaning channels as i always do, and i spot the weekly(?) program "Videos del Once" i was going to leave it, but its so boring, they show pop videos videos only, but once ina while they show good ones (A Celebration:drool: ), so i tought, lets leave it, after seeing ashlle simpsons boyfriend, hillary duffs wake up, and lindsay lohans rumors i was sick of it was about to change the channel and then:

I hear a weird familiar noice i look up, its untill the end of the world (the one with The Edge rapped around in plastic) i was blowned away, i tought the video was never released, could someone clear things up?!!!

cypress said:
I've never even seen that video.. sounds cool! :cool:
It's actually kind of disturbing. At least it was for a young impressionable college student like me! I don't think I've watched it in years.

sjakie said:
NOOO... its not working.. damn..
Thanx anyway!

They're still working. You must've forgotten about the secret ingredient to make the links work. You have to
ysi.jpg

that video is awesome, i much prefer concept videos to performance ones in general.
I find it curious they used a fiddled with live version (with the newsreader chatting crap) on the BO90-2000 DVD, rather than the proper video

thelaj said:
that video is awesome, i much prefer concept videos to performance ones in general.
I find it curious they used a fiddled with live version (with the newsreader chatting crap) on the BO90-2000 DVD, rather than the proper video
Yes, but what Bono does to the camera makes up for that.

What's up with the Best OF dvd anyway?

EVERY VIDEO MADE BETWEEN 1990 AND 2000 EXCEPT THE ACTUAL VIDEO FOR UNTIL THE END OF THE WORLD AND THE VIDEOS FROM ALL THAT YOU CAN'T LEAVE BEHIND!!!

I don't know that just bugged me a little cause I like the Video for Elevation and Walk On and no offense but those videos are better than, for example, the "video" for Mofo..and the like.

Oh my...

I just watched it, and I noticed four things...
One, lol, Adam without clothes again. I must have seen that man without clothes more often than I've seen myself without clothes...
two, Larry is so damn good looking!
Three, Edge wrapped in plastic freaks me out!
And four, I would kill to have eyelashes as Larry's!

bono_212 said:
I don't know that just bugged me a little cause I like the Video for Elevation and Walk On and no offense but those videos are better than, for example, the "video" for Mofo..and the like.
I imagine they're saving those for the next Best Of.

It's the Best Of 1990-2000. Beautiful Day was released in October 2000. Stuck In A Moment (You Can't Get Out Of) was released in January 2001, which is sort of cheating, but it was almost in 2000, so I guess it's okay. Elevation and Walk On weren't released until much later in the year (June and October).

Back
Top Bottom