Winona arrested.......?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
She's crazy. Did you see Girl Interrupted?

------------------
~ME THREE

Don't get sentimental
It always ends up drivel

Originally posted by U2ME3:
She's crazy. Did you see Girl Interrupted?

LMAO!!!

Seriously, that is interesting news. I wonder what Bono will say. Maybe Winona needed some publicity...thats what I think celebs do sometimes.

Or maybe she truly does have a mental condition that makes her want to steal. It happens...

i've never really cared for her as an actress. sorry, bono.

------------------
Happy Hannukah!

"Revolution starts at home, in your heart, in your refusal to compromise your beliefs and your values." - Bono

"And I wear gray underwear." -Bono

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

You hurt yourself, you hurt your lover, then you discover what you thought was freedom is just greed...

Yes,she does rather suck,doesnt she, Maddona's child. Anyone who has had the misfortune to see 5 minutes of Autumn in New York can attest to that.

ok, so winona gets arrested for shoplifting...maybe she has issues, like someone has mentioned already in this thread. lets not be too hard on her. remember we all make mistakes. she's only human just like the rest of us. sure, she's a celeb...in need of attention, but i think all others do that at one time or another. i personally think she is a great actress when given the right roles. i hope she gets the help she needs.

YV57495.jpg

Bono and Kevin trying to hide her....they know she's bad news

I bet she lifted both Bono and Kevin Spacey's wallet after that picture was taken.

------------------
The more of these I drink the more Bono makes sense.. - Bean from the KROQ Breakfast with U2.

"Gilmond said security officers described Ryder as "very friendly, very polite, very cooperative" as she was taken into custody."

Well sure she was polite, she was stoned!! I can't stand her... blah! $20,000 bail for $5,000 worth of stolen goods. Ahhh! there is a god. Karma baby, and don't you forget it.

------------------
"It's no secret that our world is in darkness tonight..."

Funny to read criticism of Winona's acting skills on a board that tends to worship Milla Jovovich.

Originally posted by Klodomir:
Funny to read criticism of Winona's acting skills on a board that tends to worship Milla Jovovich.

Heh heh...so true. Over in the other forum I frequent there are about 25 threads on this subject, most of them along the lines of "Steal ME, Winona babee!" And over here, it's "she sucks, she has problems..."

Maybe she just needs a spanky from Bono. No, wait, he steals boats. I guess he sucks, too.

[This message has been edited by joyfulgirl (edited 12-14-2001).]

you guys are mean. what if bono was reading all this mean shit you guys are posting about his good friend winona.

------------------
touch me, take me to that other place, teach me, i know i'm not a hopeless case

Originally posted by joyfulgirl:
Maybe she just needs a spanky from Bono. No, wait, he steals boats. I guess he sucks, too.

*lol*

Bad Bono!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Originally posted by nellie:
you guys are mean. what if bono was reading all this mean shit you guys are posting about his good friend winona.

People have said some nasty things about Bono as well. He's a big boy. He can take it.

Originally posted by nellie:

If Bono survived the critics during PopMart, he can survive this.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Back
Top Bottom