Where's the damned new U2 album? Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Being a U2 fan can be quite painful. Remember these years? They were almost completely out of the public eye for the entirety of these years. No album releases or live shows.

Painful might be an overstatement. Their records don't evaporate 2 months after release. You can still enjoy their records and bootlegs in non-album & non-tour years.

I'm a rather enthusiastic "Mott The Hoople" fan. I'm not in any kind of pain because they haven't released a record in 39 years. A record released 20 years ago can provide great joy.

It's like

HarryCrucio.jpg

all day, everyday.

You want me to go get my blu-ray out and take my own screen grab? The internet offers what it will.

You want me to go get my blu-ray out and take my own screen grab? The internet offers what it will.

Oh, not the image quality, the poor guy with crabs. Hopefully that bald guy will get to him quick. He seems to have that little comb you use to help treat them. Hopefully one of those KKK guys has the lotion.

Your want of the new record causes you pain?

Buddhists call it craving. ;) Wanting actually causes mental stress (cortisol) if you fixate too much about likes and dislikes.

Big gaps in releases creates U2 withdrawal symptoms. :) Big gaps with no news will make the craving larger and big gaps with added delays, (2014) even more craving still. U2 is stringing us out, AND THAT'S THEIR DIABOLOICAL PLAN!

When the album comes out it will feel like the best album in the world even if it's not.

What if the album WAS for all intents and purposes finished back at Electric Lady, and then U2 or their record company had a listen and thought, "well, actually it could do with a few hits..."
Keep an eye on Lillywhite's tweeting. He might just say he's a picked up a new job :sexywink:

Wow, you guys have some real trust issues, don't you? Guess it makes sense she didn't tell you. I mean, with the two of you fighting all the time. Of course, if I was one of them -- these people that you seem to think are your enemies -- what would I do? Well, there'd be no balloon, so I'd draw a map to a real secluded place like a cave or some underbrush -- good place for a trap -- an ambush. And when your friends got there a bunch of my people would be waiting for them. Then they'd use them to trade for me. I guess it's a good thing I'm not one of them, huh?

You guys got any milk?

Click Clackrobat.

here i fucking come, straight outta the bar.

seriously. how many times do i have to protect this house? alan cross is a fucking troll who just wants to latch onto any type of SEO google hits he can find. it's fucking simple. he has no knowledge of anything. his sources are interference and @u2 forums. i see the slow loris migrated to a forum where he wasn't outed. good job mike. we're all fucking proud.

sorry, but we have to protect this house. i know some of you are doing a good job of that.

#WeWill

Just had an amazing night with Bonoo. Danny Lanois was there too.. He is reworking songs.. Whatever Dangerrat did is going to be taken care of.. They are getting lost in the music and won't find their way out until 2015...

Surely you jest. You're wayyy off the mark here if not.

maybe in the past, but his rumors have been regurgitating the Manhattan rumors and anything he sees off of here, @U2 or elsewhere. he just reinforces bad information and passes it off as if it's inside info. please refer to every other time in the past 3-4 weeks i've referred to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom