when is the offical video coming out?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lancemc

Blue Crack Addict
anyone know when they are planning on releases the offical Spain video for Vertigo?

Well, MTV is airing the making the video episode (which usually follows with the MTV premiere of the video) on October 22.

So we have the live TOTP performance next friday the 15th and then one week later the Spain video premiere.

October is shaping up to be a good month.

ramblin rose said:
October is shaping up to be a good month.

Actually, I think that clock is going to kill me. Its been a LONG month so far (and its only the 8th!:( )

I wish it was Halloween and the next day Nov. 22/23rd.

CD:UK are playing the Vertigo video on Saturday morning (16th of October) not long until then. Hope it's a good 'un.

starsgoblue said:

We going to have a link for a video here right?! I'll stage a coup on Interference otherwise!

I can record it with my VHS, but i can't transfer it to my computer, somebody else has to do it. Please..... :drool:

Or shall U2.com upload the live-performance, didn't they also do that with the roof-top performance of Beautiful Day?

I hope so.....

EvolutionMonkey said:
Will they be playing live on CD:UK i heard they did something like that for ATYCLB. :shrug:

they did yes, had the priviledge of watching it live after a night out on the sauce...great it was, they played Beatiful Day but also Stuck...

i think we may get 2 tracks on CD:UK this Saturday...

standrums said:

they did yes, had the priviledge of watching it live after a night out on the sauce...great it was, they played Beatiful Day but also Stuck...

i think we may get 2 tracks on CD:UK this Saturday...

And I remember Bono flirting with Cat Deeley last time...I¨m sure they'd do more than one song if she asked nicely...;)

actually this month is going by real fast for me. the baseball playoffs will hold me over up to halloween, and by then we'll have the album in no time either via leaks or just gutting it out till the release day.

I have Tivo, so I scrolled down the listings for MTV, and I found on October 22, 2004 at 12:00a.m. (that's Thursday/Friday midnight) a program called: "U2 Makes A Video". Half an hour program. I scrolled down farther and only found it replaying on Saturday morning (October 23) at 2:00a.m.!!!

What's up with that?!?!?!?! Get your VCRs and Tivos ready!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom