What's most underratd u2 song??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonosleftone said:
Ultra Violet

I thought this was a thread about under-rated songs ...

(For the record, I believe Grace is the most under-rated.)

I think 99% of their entire catalog is underrated, speaking of songs that were never released as singles, but right now I'm listening to 'Touch', the b-side to '11 O'Clock Tick Tock' and it is a simple yet great rock song.

that song that, bono played during a interview "wild irsh rose". i dunno what became of that. the wanerder is awesome. ground benieith her feet is great. um, i might have to say that acorbat is the best non hit. It sums up alot of the the feelings and emotions from that album, and u2 in the 90's overall. it has never been played live, giving it some mystery. I think its better then some of the hits (thats saying something,not that some of hits are bad, this song is just classic) . its def the best album cut of any album from boy to HTDAAB and the non album songs. hold me thrill me kiss me kill me is a honable mention. im surprised no one has said that yet, unless i missed it.

lets put it this way, if they made a movie about u2, like thier biography and stuff, acrobat is the song that would play over the end credits. as a summary sorta feeling piece. it demostrates thier battle with thier feelings vs thier image vs thier reponsnbilty to thier fans vs thier creative issues etc etc it was a turning point in where u2 was gonna go. acrobat is the best non hit. underrated song.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom