What were U2 doing the year you were born?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

isabelle_guns

Refugee
I got this post idea from Greg on another board and thought that I would post this here and see the responses that it generates for fun.

What were U2 doing the year you were born?

I could say something that I find amusing here...but I won't:silent:
being of a similar age and ilk, Bono could probably guess what i was about to say :laugh:

April 1961...

Bono was making his mummy's heart go:heart: by maybe starting to think about learning to walk.
Adam would have been up on his pins and really getting the hang of this walking business.
Edge would have been in utero, making his mummy smile and rub her tummy when she felt his kicks and Larry would have been doing something similar.

1961...a very fine year imho :)

I was born on 17 January 1987, just a couple of months before the incredibleness of JT was released.

April 27 /85, probably touring the unforgetable fire, conspiracy of Hope and/or writing The Joshua Tree!

December 1961 here

cass said:
I could say something that I find amusing here...but I won't:silent:
being of a similar age and ilk, Bono could probably guess what i was about to say :laugh:

April 1961...

Bono was making his mummy's heart go:heart: by maybe starting to think about learning to walk.
Adam would have been up on his pins and really getting the hang of this walking business.
Edge would have been in utero, making his mummy smile and rub her tummy when she felt his kicks and Larry would have been doing something similar.

1961...a very fine year imho :)

I was going to say crapping their nappies, but, as usual, you've said it so much better!

1988, two days after the release of R&H. They were probably feeling a little bit :grumpy: at the time. Thinking, 'Okay, next time we do something different...' :wink:

December 1969, probably making Christmas decorations in elementary school!

October 1977- they were probably realising that one day they were going to have a massive Australian fan and that they should start forming a band called U2 and writing some kick ass tunes:wink:

who knows what they were doing, but I like the sound of that:wink:

Back
Top Bottom