What was the Joshua Tree double album tracklisting?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Johnny Swallow

Bad Daddy Johnny
I once read somewhere a rough estimate of what order the tracks would have been had JT been a double album. I've long since forgotten, does anyone remember how it was tracked? I'm burning a copy of JT for the car and figured I'd try it as the double album.

I have wanted to burn this for myself. Question: How do you fix the track index problem between One Tree Hill and Exit, being that Deep in the Heart is now placed in between them?

------------------
Looking for U2 bootlegs?
www.geocities.com/u2trades

[This message has been edited by thehepcat (edited 12-02-2001).]

I just put all 18 songs in an MP3 playlist and am listening to it. We'll see if I like it better this way later...

Melon

------------------
"He had lived through an age when men and women with energy and ruthlessness but without much ability or persistence excelled. And even though most of them had gone under, their ignorance had confused Roy, making him wonder whether the things he had striven to learn, and thought of as 'culture,' were irrelevant. Everything was supposed to be the same: commercials, Beethoven's late quartets, pop records, shopfronts, Freud, multi-coloured hair. Greatness, comparison, value, depth: gone, gone, gone. Anything could give some pleasure; he saw that. But not everything provided the sustenance of a deeper understanding." - Hanif Kureishi, Love in a Blue Time

I've been looking and can't find Race Against time or Deep in the heart anywhere. I know I've heard them before but it's been so long I've forgotten if they are worth the trouble to find.

Deep in the Heart is awesome! very moody, dark, atmospheric love song..

Race Against Time is really cool as well.. it's rather odd, not so U2 sounding, but still cool. Of course it won't be to all tastes.

I have burned this CD before and it works well except for Silver And Gold after Streets. I think Silver And Gold works better after Exit.

It is pretty simple to correct he indexing on One Tree Hill. You do need Sound Forge or some other type of sound editing program though. I just created one large WAV file for the whole album and re-indexed it from there. Then I dropped the extra songs in. Fairly simple.

Back
Top Bottom