What U2 Song Can't You Get Out of Your Head?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BEVERLY56

Refugee
I know this seems weird/obsessive... but I can't seem to get All I Want Is You out of my head! It pops up at the weirdest times, but in particular when I go to bed at night... Some people count sheep, I keep playing AIWIY over and over until I fall asleep. And when I "see" the song, I see the Slane version. At other times when I can't sleep I play this game of going thru the alphabet and trying to name a U2 song for each letter. (I usually don't make it past G or H). I know...it's sad!!! Sometimes I can't think of a song that begins with a particular letter and I think I"ll have to look into that tomorrow! But I never remember to.

I agree, there are many U2 songs like that for me!
Have you heard the Lovetown version of AIWIY, it is so much better than the Slane version for me anyway. I love the original version though, that is one of U2's best songs ever.

Zooropa (live at Wembley) and I discovered Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses Zoo TV East Rutherford a few days ago on youtube. I listen to it over and over again.

Last year I would have had a definitive answer every month, as for each month I had a specific song in my head. I think the primary songs were Mofo, The Fly, and Please.

But, now, it's David Bowie.

So Cruel... The song has been in my head for days and I haven't listened to it in so long.

Sometimes when I'm out walking, I find Mofo going through my head. I can only imagine how awesome it must've been to hear it performed live on Popmart. I remember someone posted here once saying that it was the first time he'd ever felt a stadium shaking under his feet.

BEVERLY56 said:
I know this seems weird/obsessive... but I can't seem to get All I Want Is You out of my head! It pops up at the weirdest times, but in particular when I go to bed at night... Some people count sheep, I keep playing AIWIY over and over until I fall asleep. And when I "see" the song, I see the Slane version. At other times when I can't sleep I play this game of going thru the alphabet and trying to name a U2 song for each letter. (I usually don't make it past G or H). I know...it's sad!!! Sometimes I can't think of a song that begins with a particular letter and I think I"ll have to look into that tomorrow! But I never remember to.

You could do much, much worse--it could be Wham's "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go", with which I've been plagued all day. :yikes:

I get songs stuck in my head all the time, if I'm lucky it's U2.

Love Rescue Me for the last week plus.

I had the opener to 11OTT stuck in my head a few weeks ago. it was awesome.

I had "Desert of Our Love" in my head for a while today because I listened to it in painting class. It's odd because it barely has lyrics.

"Mmm hagkgbsfb..... love..... fskjbfksnkf.... AH OOOOOO...."

:shrug:

dmalezi said:
Vertigo, probably because it's the ringtone on my cell. I think I may be due for a new one. But what song to pick? :hmm:

I've had the opening 30 seconds of New Years Day as my ringtone for a couple years now, I thought I'd be changing it once in a while but I'm too attached to it now, I can't change it.

Rachel D. said:
I had "Desert of Our Love" in my head for a while today because I listened to it in painting class. It's odd because it barely has lyrics.

"Mmm hagkgbsfb..... love..... fskjbfksnkf.... AH OOOOOO...."

:shrug:

haha me too i love that song!

the in a little while snippet from hawaii specifically...
and then UTEOTW Slane castle version.

if im lucky its a U2 song but for like a week i had sensual seduction stuck in my head :crack:
and during my SATs i had david bowies golden years in my head

Back
Top Bottom