What U2 related gifts are you giving?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

redhotswami

Blue Crack Addict
During this season, there are many holidays that have gift exchange traditions. Or as I like to call them "a great excuse to spread the U2 joy" What are you giving your loved ones?

So far I've given:

U2 at the end of the world
The U2 Show
U218Singles (w/ Milan DVD)
Inspi(RED) shirt

My not-so-socially-conscious rellies are getting Red shirts of various varieties with the notecard explaining the product line in the box. My partner (who I met in the ellipse at the U2 show last year) is getting the U2 by U2 book at Zoo TV Sydney. Last year everyone's package came with a One bracelet instead of a bow and I exhausted my social worker savings getting my sister and brother-in-law U2 concert tickets. After the show was the first time my brother-in-law genuinely hugged me!!!

I've given: RED products, ONE shirts and EDUN tee shirts, along with a ONE band...
To all 28 people that are important in my life.

u218 cd for me best mate (and my god im so happy she finaly listening to some good music). and me little sister, i got her a black and red hoody cos it reminded me of the vertigo tour! and me mam the joshua tree coz i nicked hers when i first got into u2 and she starting to miss it!! lol.

A Sha(red) candle to my sons teacher who likes u2.
My kids are getting the leather bracelets in their stockings.
I bought myself the black converse hi tops.

Nothing big, but I got a couple U2 keyfobs made :) Here's one

2nqtjwj.jpg

Forgot to answer the question. :lol:

My grandma gave me some money to buy a RED hoodie, which i will get when GAP finally get more in stock. :angry:

Not giving anything U2 related this year. Did give someone Rattle And Hum ( the movie version) as a pressie early this year. :wink:

Hey Mia, I'd say a short "o". :)

Just thought i'd uplaod this. Its a gift i have been given but its cool so thought i'd put a pic up. My team leader got it for my secret Santa pressie. A pic of Bono.

IMG_1475.jpg

Everyone at my work knows me so well. :hyper::happy::hyper:

bonoishot said:

Just thought i'd uplaod this. Its a gift i have been given but its cool so thought i'd put a pic up. My team leader got it for my secret Santa pressie. A pic of Bono.

IMG_1475.jpg

Beautiful!!!

thankyou said:
I'm just hoping i'll get something U2 related..... my bad :reject:

ditto. We're not doing much gift giving this year. Hawaii was our present :happy:

But yes, I would like the new U2 book. That's all I ask for :shifty:

I was going to give my sister the Red iPod Nano but at the last second went with the silver.

:reject:

Got the Bo(red) t-shirt for my 17 year old cousin. Wasn't sure if she'd know and understand what it was all about and was so thrilled when I heard her excitedly telling her parents about the brand after she opened it!

Also gave out some red candles...:wink:

bonoishot said:

IMG_1475.jpg

:love: Love it !

I gave my daughter the (Red) Gap tee in the green and I 3 pins .

Back
Top Bottom