What U2 related gifts are you giving?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoishot said:
Hey Mia, I'd say a short "o". :)

Just thought i'd uplaod this. Its a gift i have been given but its cool so thought i'd put a pic up. My team leader got it for my secret Santa pressie. A pic of Bono.

IMG_1475.jpg

Everyone at my work knows me so well. :hyper::happy::hyper:

oooh, thats nice!!!! :rockon:

I gave U2 Show book and U218 for my mum :D

I had a very U2 Christmas...

My daughter & her boyfriend gave me the book of photos by Anton Corbijn..

Daughter #2 gave me ZooTV Live from Sydney...

My husband got me 2 vintage t-shirts which have not arrived yet, one from Unforgettable Fire tour, the other from Elevation.

My mom and step dad gave me U2 by U2, and my daughter's boyfriend gave me U2 18 videos. Needless to say he has my bessings!

I never give U2-related gifts because my friends and family don't give a crap about them and I don't care about converting them.

I sort of got a U2-related gift because my parents got me this 3-CD box set called "Forever '80s" that happened to have "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" on it. Since I've owned JT on CD for years, I was more excited that it also had "I Love Rock and Roll" by Joan Jett on it.

I gave my mother and brother HTDAAB, since they both enjoyed the concert, and I sent the R&H DVD to a friend overseas who has declared herself open to being converted. :) Which is funny, cos I haven't replaced my R&H video with the DVD yet...

I got the Chicago DVD from my mum, I think...

I gave my friends 11 year old son a tour t-shirt and the U218 cd. The look on his face as he opened the presents was just priceless. Even better was watching him blast out “I will follow” singing away at the top of his lungs whilst playing air guitar. His parents were horrified ...me I never felt so proud :rockon:

My birthday is in a couple of days, and my daughter couldn't wait to give me a mug she had designed with u2 pics. She had it made on special order. How sweet is that!

Back
Top Bottom