What is your favorite tour visual accessory?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Favorite visual feature of tours

• Trabants on the ceiling on Zoo TV

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Messages flashing on the screen on Zoo tv

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • The huge screen during Popmart

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Lemon on Popmart

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • The Heart in Elevation

Votes: 20 39.2%

• Total voters
the lemon! actually the trabants are far cooler, but i had to vote for the lemon. i just had to.

the huge screen. while the lemon was cool too (i loved the inflatable lemons), the huge screen made me be able to enjoy popmart even though i had nosebleed seats! i could see the boys like i was on the floor in the first row! :yes:

I :heart: the trabants.

... but I picked the Heart because nothing beat being in the heart front row at a U2 gig.

the messages on the screen :)
I like 'em cos people have a tendency to say "Did that just say (insert word or phrase here)?!" and... they just amuse me.
You are victim of your parents.

The lemon...it was just so over the top and excessive. It was also so beautiful when used as a mirrorball...the light reflecting all over...just gorgeous.

Heart :heart:

When the tour was first announced there were rumors going around that the heart itself was going to be the 'golden circle' and there would be tables and seats on it and Bono would come by and sing to you :laugh: I think it was awesome just the way it worked out. I know they never want to repeat themselves, so we won't see a heart or trabants or lemons, but I do hope they do GA that is similar to Elevation :love:

Yeah, that makes me sad about the heart because I didn't take advantage of that opportunity last time around, and I think you're right that they won't repeat themselves - don't know what they could do that would just as cool and special if not even better (and still relatively cheap) :(

bonosloveslave said:
Yeah, that makes me sad about the heart because I didn't take advantage of that opportunity last time around, and I think you're right that they won't repeat themselves - don't know what they could do that would just as cool and special if not even better (and still relatively cheap) :(

:hmm: I don't know...I never expected the heart so I'm sure they'll surprise us in another wonderful way!

I'd have to say the heart cuz it was such a great and unbelievable concept! So close to our boys after always being so far away .....
Close 2nd would be the lemon, which blew my mind the 1st time I saw it live!!

i love mirrorballs. look at the way the light plays off everything on the mexico video.. 'tis a thing of beauty my friends.

I think the heart worked beautifully...made such a significant impact..followed very closely by the sensory message overload of Zoo Tv

Back
Top Bottom