Webkinz

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JCOSTER

ONE love, blood, life
For those of you who have kids, I'm sure your going mad like I am with your kids and webkinz.

Since my son didn't have time to do his daily routine on there, I told him I would do it for him.

I went to the area of the trivia and this is what came up:

U2, Aerosmith, and another group???? are members of a what?

a) tribe
b) school
c) band

When I clicked on band it came up as correct and said
U2 is the biggest band in Ireland!

I thought it was funny that they even made it to Webkinz.:giggle:

That is funny! My daughter just got 3 of them for her birthday last weekend. I now have to fight with her for the computer!:lol: She must not have gotten to that particular trivia question yet because if she did she would have screamed "MOM, U2 is in here!!" She loves them too, I am training her well!!:giggle: :rockon:

arrggh...

I can't find Webkinz anywhere!!!!

I thought I would get one for my sons Easter basket and looked here in Ohio and could not find any---then when we were in North Carolina for Spring Break I looked there and couldn't find any either---looks like a truely national pheonomia.....:huh:

I work at a Hallmark store. We must get 30 calls a day asking for Webkinz and even more people coming in. We can recognize the Webkinz look on their faces! We've been sold out for a month and it's driving us crazy!

Deb

What is Webkinz?

Webkinz pets are lovable plush pets that each come with a unique Secret Code. With it, you enter Webkinz World where you care for your virtual pet, answer trivia, earn KinzCash, and play the best kids games on the net!
preview_googles.jpg
preview_tree_frog.jpg
preview_chihuahua.jpg

dlynna said:
I work at a Hallmark store. We must get 30 calls a day asking for Webkinz and even more people coming in. We can recognize the Webkinz look on their faces! We've been sold out for a month and it's driving us crazy!

Deb

I go to a Hallmark store at least once every week or two to buy cards, and I swear there is always another customer asking about Webkinz.

I didn't know they were that hot, and thankfully my 5 1/2 yr old and 12 yr olds don't either!! They do know about my obsession..er excuse me....passion for U2 and Bono in particular, though!!! and are always rolling their eyes at me, but at the same time are my extended info hounds and yell for me WHENEVER there is a word mentioned anywhere about them!! I sure am bringing those girls up right!! Should we start a six degrees of separation thread for U2....let's give Kevin Bacon a rest. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom