Vote: ABOY or Streets?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just watched both videos again, and I'm going to have to go with All Because of You. The main reason is the part where they are going over the Brooklyn Bridge. That's just cool beyond belief. I also like the editing in All Because of You, because it showed how the people would follow them all through the city, even if it wasn't necessarily the same people the whole time, it gave that impression.

While I love the Streets video, I do fell it's a bit boring during the actual song performance section. The beginning bit and end bits though with the police is what make that video special, but ultimately ABOY is a better video. I might venture to call ABOY one of the best videos ever...up there with One (berlin version) and Stay. If anything it certainly makes up for the Vertigo video that so many people dislike. (I happen to love the Vertigo video though...but :shrug: )

I find it hard to separate the songs themselves from the videos. I definitely love STREETS the most, however the ABOY video is quite cool to see the reactions of the people. . .so my answer is "undecided":p

I love ABOY but any video with the cops coming out and a guy climbing up a pole, thats better than just a flatbed truck.

Back
Top Bottom