'Vertigo' allegedly will be played today on Southern CA radio station - pt7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This has got to be the most pathetic thread in the history of mankind. And I'm still here. Sad.

AAh play the song already, I rambled throught all of this thred´s parts for nothing hehehhe, no I actually only went to the last page of each part but now I won´t be able to leave until I know if they played it hehehe.

Mark Freedman said:
This has got to be the most pathetic thread in the history of mankind. And I'm still here. Sad.

Think of it as getting to know your fellow interferencers a little more than you really wanted...

after triumph, im just sitting here

laughing

out loud

for no reason

not because it was funny, but because ive gone insane.

if you were to tell me four years ago at this time when i first heard BD/introduced to U2 at the ripe age of 13, that i'd be sitting here today waiting for vertigo at 12:46 AM on a school night listening to INDIE 101.3 out of L fucking A after already thinking that youve been had.... well... i'd have said youre pretty fuckin insane

you know even if they don't play the fucking thing, this thread has been pretty hilarious........I get the image of Elvis leaving a trail of bread crumbs as we all click on the next Part # of the thread for more information......pretty funny

queen bee. read what i said on page 9. i really think there is a DJ in the studio right now.

I have a pharmacy exam on friday, took the day off the study (missed 2 lectures and a tute) and I 've spent from 9am to now (245pm) on the damn computer! I can't leave!!!!!:crazy:

starsgoblue said:
THIS IS GETTING RIDICOULOUS!!!! I am going outside to smoke....I need to calm down... I'm getting vertigo.

:lol: If I smoked I'd join ya', but for now I think I'm gonna go catch up on my studying for psych and statistics :huh:

DISCOTHEQUE!

:dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom