'Vertigo' allegedly will be played today on Southern CA radio station - pt12

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
im oficially turning off this waste of a radio station someone out there in LA I hope somebody does something tomorrow whether its contacting the media or actully calling the station or whatever the way all of us have been mistreated and LIED to is criminal

Nesskelz17@aol. said:
Tell him to admit that he's just jealous of anyone whos had more success than him I want to know what he says

I'm doing it!

"Why don't you just admit that your just jealous of anyone whos had more success than you. Thier career is white hot right now...I don't think we have anyone waiting up to hear you talk. Like you said yourself, your career is OVER!" BOO YA

DaveC said:

"Listen Labor Day Monday for 24 hours of non-stop U2, Monday Bloody Monday. B-Sides, Live tracks, deep cuts, and the new single from U2, Vertigo. This is the Independent FM 103.1."

I think that's pretty damn cut and dry.

PS: 2000th post! :D

So what about "B-Sides, live tracks... and the new single, Vertigo." They never said that that was what they were gonna play. I am not defending them, I am just interpreting how these slimy radio stations get around technicalities.

I agree that it is clearly implied but they did not say that they'd play it.

jumpmanjr said:

So what about "B-Sides, live tracks... and the new single, Vertigo." They never said that that was what they were gonna play. I am not defending them, I am just interpreting how these slimy radio stations get around technicalities.

I agree that it is clearly implied but they did not say that they'd play it.

They DID say the new single

Nah....listen close, it has a clean prod., and there is good recording going on, all the sounds are flawlessly U2. No Bono...And the 1st message was posted from Ireland. By: Dalkey Beach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom