'Vertigo' allegedly will be played today on Southern CA radio station - pt10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:
LONG LIVE THE MULLET!!!!!!

bolton.jpg

Mmmm Bolton mullet. :combust: :faint:

HOLY CRAP IT'S MICHAEL BOLTON!

Urg. I'm back.

I slept for a grand total of 4 hours.

I got up for Vertigo.

They better fucking play this or I'm gonna lose it. :|

i hope this is a case where all the haters at that fuck up of a station are gettin their two cents in before they play what they dont want to hear...some quality u2

layla said:

Andre! How dare you criticize the Beatles? Haha...and wow, I thought some of the DJs I've heard were bad -- these guys take the prize for worst EVER. I want to crawl into a hole and die. But not before I hear "Vertigo"...if I ever do hear it...if they ever do play it, the bastards. Half an hour left...if they don't play it, I will go to LA and kill them.

SHUT UP YOU STUPID DJS AND PLAY VERTIGO!

The Beatles are deserving of my criticism! As are these sucky, monotonous, totally incompetent DJs. Oh wait, maybe I should pander to their egos to make them play Vertigo? I can't think of any good qualities, though. Are they trying to be funny, witty, informative, clever, or what? I can't even figure out what game these nincompoops are playing at!

We are all with you Dave C.....i'm organizing a rally against this station if they don't play it. Someone even offered to burn the station down!! :)

Hey, if you idiots from that fucking radio station ARE looking, play "Rudie Can't Fail"!

(You know you're tired when...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom