U2's sexiest song

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
cover: Night&Day, hands fucking down. oh. my. god. :combust:

original: oof.. most of AB really.. depending on what your particular groove is on a particular night... ULTRAviolet, WGRYWH, UTEOTW..
but I gotta agree for sheer sensuality it's the Spinning Head B-side/remix/Salome stuff!!!

Here are mine: EBTTRT, The Fly, HMTMKMKM, Ultraviolet, and IYWTVD. LWTSH and Babyface get an honorable mention.

I might say An Cat Dubh, because it is about sex.....but it just sounds so goofy. "Oh-oh-oh ohhhhhhhhh! Yes and I know the truth about youuuuuuuuuuuu! She-caaaht!" :laugh:

do you feel loved...definately
I was told by some irish boy- on an old u2 chat - or was it ICQ?
that that was a sexy song and they dont play sexy songs in ireland.

velvet dress is sexy but makes me sad too

an cat dubh has that one little riff in it that makes ya have a sudden hip spasm....not acceptable when your listening to walkman & walking dog ...if somoene sees ya they may raise an eyebrow

light my way :" I remember when we could sleep on stones...now we lay together in whispers and in moans..."

I've a dormi sur des pierres avant & the accompying anguish of my heart pains me even now.

nuke126 said:
With Or Without You, Velvet Dress, Your Blue Room

Agreed :yes:

A while ago I made a U2 compilation CD of their sexiest & most relaxing songs...

ybr1.jpg
ybr2.jpg

I have no idea why those covers are different sizes...they were fine when I printed them :eyebrow:

My picks are:
Your blue room (about Bono's blue room with...Ali)
Night and Day
In a little while (about Ali)
Spanish eyes (about Ali)
If you where that velvet dress

It must be nice for Ali to have so many songs about her. I'm sure there are more:wink:

Basically all of Achtung Baby - that album came out while I was in high school and well, hmm... let's just say I have some fond memories with that album playing in the background

I agree dsmith, there is just something that happens when I hear Pop Musik and Bullet:
Do you feel love..(with my fingers....well we all know the lyrics)
Even Better than the real thing
Hold Me, Thrill Me. Kiss me, (that's far enough)
Velvet Dress
With or without you (Rattle & Hum dvd)
and most of the others mentioned by everyone else. Lot of sexy music by these guys...

Stay (Far away, so close!). I always imagine a scene in a Parisian cafe for this one

Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses--Well, er...you know ;)

Babyface
So Cruel
Electrical storm
Hold Me, Thrill me...:-D

Someone once wrote in the Zoo or somewhere that AB is sex on a cd- the whole thing is sexy! And another fave of mine is Velvet Dress, and, strangely, Another Time, Another Place, when Bono starts singing in that other language...makes me wanna tear some guy's clothes off!

mine are:

HAWKMOON 269
UNTIL THE END OF THE WORLD

and the sexiest one:

HEARTLAND :

"See the sun rise over her skin
She feels like water in my hand" :drool:

Velvet Dress,
Mysterious Ways,
Mofo *kinda weird i kno but the technomix thing about it makes it deliver in a sexy way IMO*,
Lemon
Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses,
Falling at Your Feet *from Million Dollar Hotel*,
Miss Sarajevo
Desire
All I Want is You
With or Without You

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom