u2's Prayer/Good Vibes Prayer Chain

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JCOSTER

ONE love, blood, life
I thought it might be a good idea to all come together and stop the insults and bickery that go on here and start a prayer/good vibes chain for u2 and especially the family member that is ill right now. Speculation is that it is Edges daughter Sian but that has not been comfirmed yet.

All you have to do is give a positive smiley, thumbs up or sending prayers their way. Lets see how many post we can get in their time of need. Its our turn to return the love. They need us now!

My thoughts and prayers are with them always.

Thoughts and prayers for the band & their families. :heart:

Prayers for good health for the sick member of U2 family. May God be with them in their time of need. They have given me so much...

Sending lots of love and positive thoughts to the band and their families today. Their music has supported me during some dark times in my life, and I hope they feel the love and support we all are sending back to them.

Hello U2. May you and your families be kept in good health and I hope the person who is ill makes a full, well and speedy recovery!

Now playing Miracle Drug for you U2.:bono: :edge: :adam: :larry: :heart::hug: :kiss:

so now it seems like it definatley is the edges daughter, my hopes and prayers go out to all the family. i hope and pray for sian to have a speedy recovery :sad:

Words can never do justice in times like this. I'm in no way religous but do very much sincerely hope that the situation will take a turn for the better.

In good times, and bad times... you boys have given us so much, now it's our turn to give back: all my love and good thoughts and prayers. God bless you and your families.

Well, they've been sharing them good and bad things for almost 30 yrs and its them work that maybe keep all of us here, praising them.
Now it's our turn to show our love for them, and for them to see us as some kind of strenght for the bad times like this.:heart: :kiss: :hug:

Your music has always been a great source of comfort to me. The uncoditional love you give us fans is amazing. I hope and pray that all turns out well. Each and everyone of you are in my thoughts :hug:

To U2 your music carries all of us through good and bad. May the love and strength of God be with all of you during this time. Will keep you in our prayers.

Back
Top Bottom