U2girl's pics here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

what a bomb!

Refugee
well I tried to post them straight from my yahoo profile but can't get it to work! So you will have to go here to see them! I will email Sicy and see if she can post them on here!
And be nice to U2girl or you will have the Interference Skinhead to deal with!
Ok go here!
http://briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/skyblue_boy

[This message has been edited by what a bomb! (edited 12-29-2001).]

AW-what a cutie!
smile.gif

Originally posted by TheU2:
I can now lead a normal life.

CK

I doubt if the word 'normal' has ever been used in conjunction with you.
tongue.gif

Maja, all those worries for nothing.
smile.gif

-sula

Originally posted by what a bomb!:
Yeah she's a pretty little thing, I don't know what she was worried about either!
All the Interference ladies on here are babes!
smile.gif

Amen to that.

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
I doubt if the word 'normal' has ever been used in conjunction with you.
tongue.gif

Maja, all those worries for nothing.
smile.gif

-sula

If you only knew....

CK

Yup, it's finally my face up here too.

Awwwww....you guys!

Thanks for all the compliments! I'm not sure i deserve them...as i was saying before, just a brunette girl.
smile.gif

I don't think that Christine will need to post them, since everyone can pretty much see them in this thread.

So - in case anyone wasn't sure, in the biggest pic (no. 3 in the album) i'm the one sitting next to the only guy in class. (i'm wearing the red sweather, with some light brown color in the middle)

Background to the pics: the black and white was taken when i was about 7 or so (i think), No. 2 was taken in elementary school time at a schoolfriend's birthday party (12, 13 years old or so), and No.3 was taken in high school in 1997.

This (No.3) is pretty similar to how i look like now, as i'm having a ponytail on that pic, and i'm growing my hair longer to have a ponytail again.

Nicamom can add these pics to her album if she wants to.

ps: Thanks again to Stephen for doing this for me, and letting me know my pics arrived by email (my facial expression must have been priceless when i saw the title "your pics have arrived" LOL and my eyes must have been the size of dinner plates. Let me tell you, it was a total shock-and it's still a lovely surprise).
smile.gif

It's great the pics didn't get lost on the way. Yay for postal offices around Europe for doing their job!

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 12-29-2001).]

Originally posted by Sicy:
How come there's only one guy in the class.

Hehe.

Cute pics!

Well, there were 31 students in the class - and it was a mixed one - it consisted of majority 2Ab (my class) and some 2Ac class' students (including the guy) to make one bigger class called 3Ac.

There were two other guys in my class, but they flunked before the pic was made.

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 12-29-2001).]

Cute pics!!
wink.gif

------------------
Nothing changes on new year's day...
On new year's day...
I will be with you again
I will be with you again....

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

ah ah ah amanada.... you shouldnt really be talking about people hesitant to posting their pics should you?? :p

------------------
-death bear

People (men) you should go to Slovenia, they have realy beautifull girls there!!!

------------------
"Everyone loves me
everyone thinks I'm georgeous
they wait for their turn to meet me..." - Me, 2001.

You got guts, seeing as the whole feckin place was waiting for the pics!!
rolleyes.gif

But heck, it's easy when you're cute
tongue.gif
Nice pics!
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom