U2 yearbook quotisms

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SkeeK

The Original, Rock n' Roll Doggie, VIP PASS
ALright we finally got our yearbooks from last year at school, so what are some great U2ey things to write in them?

Next year as a Senior in HS I'm gonna go all ut U2-style.

------------------
"Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, live like there is no tomorrow, dance like no one is watching." --Bono

"The only limits are the limits of our imagination. Dream up the kind of world you want to live in. Dream out loud. At high VOLUME".

I wish we had that when I was in high school.

------------------
o lijepa
o draga
o slatka
slobodo

"Dream up the kind of world you want to live in, dream out loud ... at high volume"

Every artist is a cannibal, every poet is a thief

Work like you don't need the money, dance like no one is watching, and love like you've never been hurt (so it's not really u2, but it's been attributed to Bono enough times)

Originally posted by SkeeK:
[B}Work like you don't need the money, dance like no one is watching, and love like you've never been hurt (so it's not really u2, but it's been attributed to Bono enough times)[/B]

Bono is god... LOL I love that quote... seriously... I give that to people as advice sometimes, honestly!

------------------
"The coroner?! Im SO sick of that guy. Well, see you in the operating place!" - Dr. Nick Riviera

time is a train
makes the future the past
leaves u standing in the station
your face pressed up against the glass

if u think about it, it has a lot of symbolic meaning in accordance to the passage of time. i really like that quote.

fuck off and die

smile.gif

that's a nice one

------------------
Elvis is in your mom

Every artist is a cannibal, every poet is a thief... They all kill their inspiration, and sing about the grief...

Why not a lemon?

I have a vision! Television!

Don't move, don't talk out of time don't think don't worry everything's just fine

Baby Baby Baby...Light my way

Dream up the world you want to live in...dream at high volume (this is the obvious choice!)

Originally posted by Hitman:
Dream up the world you want to live in...dream at high volume (this is the obvious choice!)

Yes, I used a version of that quote in my high school graduation speech.
biggrin.gif
I think I used U2 quotes on my AP English test, too. Ahhh, memories...

Originally posted by Mirrorball Girl:
I think I used U2 quotes on my AP English test, too. Ahhh, memories...
lol! I have to take that this spring
smile.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
Bono Representative of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"Bono doesn't often sing without the shades. When he does, you know he means Business." ~Matt McGee~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow."~U2~

me too, mona! i'm dreading it already. although, i did well on the AP american history test. but i'm a lot better at remember history then analyzing poems! ekk!

------------------
?Hard as it is to keep it together, it is still possible to have those moments when it?s just the four of you being able to keep the rest of the world out... and that?s what it?s all about.?
-Adam

Love,
Emily

She wore lemon, but never in the daylight...

Back
Top Bottom