U2 - The Best Band on the Planet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah U2 makes me mushy, I love em and proudly tell everyone how much of a U2 geek I am, all of my friends and family know that I love this band as much as them and my doggy....no other band touches me the way that they do..:heart:

Hawk269 said:

I once told someone that I would not give up listening to my U2 albums for a billion dollars

a billion?? is that all?

its not worth it really is it

u2 keeps my world turning on a daily basis. some of my friends and family laugh and even at times i'm a bit "embarrassed" to admit it, but the music keeps me going.
i feel that about the power of music in general - not just U2 - but in all fairness it's U2 that make about 90% of that music for me!

when i'm down it lifts me, when i'm happy it elevates me further.
It makes bad times (which occur too frequently) bearable and good times ten times better!

U2 is the best ROCK band in the world because they have given the world music which uplifts the spirit, encourages the heart and inspires the soul for over 25 years. :wink:

In doing this, they have remained true to themselves and loyal to each other, without ever forgetting to show their appreciation to the people who have followed their music. :yes:

U2 have given us many gifts. And for that, I WILL always FOLLOW! (23 years of following U2 and going strong)

GRACE FINDS BEAUTY IN EVERYTHING....:hug:

Hey TC2290, thanks for the welcome. I have been a fan for over a decade now and am on a few other lists but had not joined a forum like this one. I understand why so many have the words 'blue crack addict' by their id.:wink:
Lin

Back
Top Bottom