U2 songs to play when you hit rock bottom and feel like complete shit.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I usually play BAD, also cause it lasts 12 minutes (think i have a 14 minute version somewhere), anyways you don't need to press repeat constantly :) and it's realy easy to sing along with out loud so you not only get relief but at the same time you get to annoy your neighbours and that's fun, well you would think so too if you had my neighbours :)

_Robbie/_underscore

As a U2 fan, I slightly upset that it took such a long time for "Stuck in a moment you can't get out of" to be mentioned, even then, only slightly. In the first post, it was referenced, but

it really is the ultimate functional song, for when you are feeling not so good.

What better, than to be reminded that your feeling is temporary and utterly momentary?

Awesome song.

I especially like how Bono and the Edge sing it together in U2 Go Home

gonna put it on right now, since I've not heard it in a while.

:up:

stuck in a moment,

Let it be is good too. As far as U2 - walk on, PRIDE for me - because that is my ultimate favorite song, and many others. I recently got Actung Baby! but I can see some of those songs being useful, too.

Stuck in a moment...

that's the best

I put All I Want Is You on repeat. Or just get lost in a really long Bad. Somehow screaming ALL I WANT IS YOUUUUUUUUU helps. A lot. WOWY has done it on occasion too, and RTSS.

And I'd join the movement
If there was one I could believe in
Yeah, I'd break bread and wine
If there was a church I could receive in
'cause I need it now...
To take the cup
To fill it up
To drink it slow
Can't let you go

U2 basically took everything I've ever felt and put it in one song, yep. [/B][/QUOTE]

In high school my band covered this song at a benefit concert. Afterwards, people were telling me how great the lyrics were and were puzzled to as how they had overlooked that song on Acthung.

What kind of rock bottom?

The sun is coming up on the ocean
This love is like a drop in the ocean
This love is like a drop in the ocean

Yahweh, why the dark before the dawn?

:(

Definitely Walk On!
Coucou07.gif

I actually don't like listening to music when I'm down because I find myself associating the songs with the bad event/situation/times and so I don't enjoy it when I listen to it later on because it brings back the bad memories.

But if you find it helps you then perhaps Bad? Then you can scream along with "I'm Wide Awake!!" which, like others have said, might make you feel better and the lyrics are written from the point of view of Bono comforting someone so why not let yourself be that someone? :)

Back
Top Bottom