U2 Secrets just on again!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

reneedo

The Fly
Hey, U2 secrets was just on again! This time Edge says that Bono beats them!! Get out the Tivos, or whatever you have!

To quote Quagmire, "Oohhhh yeahhh"! The Queen is on the case! Here come the great stills!

Once again Adam didn't make an appearance. I wonder if he chickened out. Or maybe they'll have a whole segment dedicated to him! Perhaps he has too many secrets...:wink:

:hyper:

Westcoasters :rockon:

2 hours to go... was it on in the first 30 minutes? Do you remember if it was just right after the monolgue?

that's probably it, though

they have done two 'secrets' segments with others liek Harrison Ford and David Bowie before, I'd be surprised if there was another one although it is possible.

Ok, this is a question that will reflect my computer ignorance. Please be kind. It lets us download the video, but where can I find it again on my computer in the future?

When you saved it, it should have asked you where you wanted to save it.
Its there.

If you can't remember where you saved it, go to Start > Search and when it asks you what you want to search for, type "u2secretssketch2" if you downloaded the 2nd one. i don't know what the first one would be called -- just try u2secrets or something.
Unless of coarse you changed the name of the file when you saved it.
Did that make any sense? :huh:

(btw, i only explained for windows, if you've got a mac someone else will have to help you.)

Funny, it doesn't ask where I want to save them to. It just starts playing the video I've just "downloaded".

All the " " files I've downloaded before are nowhere to be found on my computer. And now that I've tried to download the 1st sketch using "save target as", it's taking forever to download. Weird.
Thanks so much for the computer coaching!

Back
Top Bottom