U2 Puter Game???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_man

Thom's Bitch
Hey? I remember a couple of months back someone saying on here U2 were gonna release a computer game of the Elevation Tour.

The player gets to be Paul Mc and manage the tour. Also gets to choose setlists(the band have stamina ratings, a long show will take it out of the members and could mean the next is poor), merchadise and ticket prices etc.

Now, was this just a joke and once again I have showed you all how gullable I am, or was it true??

Just wondering...I think I need more U2 related things to help waste my life on the computer
wink.gif

Jon

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimsom sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

it was a stupid joke,so many people are here and some are not even true u2 fans i can name some but that wont be right.
so from now on dont beleve most of the stuff here. Lets hope u2.com form works good.

------------------
"BONO'S PRAYER HEAVENS AIR"

Dont believe the devil i dont believe his book.

well boo...

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimsom sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

See Paul Mc would never let this get out because he wouldn't want us Aussies turning the Elevation airplane around and heading for Australia

-------------
Bebe:
Bono's Dancing Queen

[This message has been edited by zooropamanda (edited 10-27-2001).]

Originally posted by shaun vox:
so many people are here and some are not even true u2 fans i can name some but that wont be right.

If by "true U2 fan" you mean that U2 isn't their #1 band of choice, they are still fans. This forum is for fans. Not everybody has to be a diehard fanatic to like U2, ya know.

U2 is my fiance's second favorite band, but he still loves U2. Does that mean it's wrong for him to be here because he might not be considered a "true U2 fan" because he likes another band better?

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

[This message has been edited by Bonochick (edited 10-27-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom