u2.com discount?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Johnny Swallow

Bad Daddy Johnny
Hey everyone, sorry I haven't been around much lately, school sure sucks when you actually have to study.

But for anyone who is a member, how long after joining did they send you a coupon for the %25 off for the online store? It's been weeks and I still haven't gotten anything, I'm worried that my junk mail threw it out but I'm pretty sure I would have seen it. Does anyone have a coupon code they'd like to share with me??? Either way, thanks.

They send it immediately. I dont think I'll be using mine.. have to find it though.

Sicy said:
They send it immediately. I dont think I'll be using mine.. have to find it though.

If you won't use yours is there a way of sending it to another person who might want to use it instead? Or is it non-transferable?

Cheers,

J

Can someone e-mail me the number to contact U2.com support? I can't find it any longer and only have the option to e-mail (which as we all know will never get responded to).

(Moderators, sorry if this is in the wrong place. If you know the contact numbers for U2.com please forward. . . .Thanks!!)

christopher_houghton2002@yahoo.com

Acrobatic said:
Can someone e-mail me the number to contact U2.com support? I can't find it any longer and only have the option to e-mail (which as we all know will never get responded to).

(Moderators, sorry if this is in the wrong place. If you know the contact numbers for U2.com please forward. . . .Thanks!!)

christopher_houghton2002@yahoo.com

Call our toll free Customer Service @ 1-800-615-1324 or direct +1-916-350-2911.

I called them today about the 25% coupon and the rep talked to her supervisor. Her supervisor is supposed to email me back. We will see!

Back
Top Bottom