U2 At Their Finest Hour: Beautiful, Passionate : Pictures That Move The SOUL, MSG.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

baker6621

War Child
Wow. An amazing concert, of course the best I've ever seen. Nothing like it. Here is a present from me to you, beautiful pictures that could hold 10,000 words each. Thank you U2. Be patient. These pictures are worth the wait. I took them and it took a while to get them on here. Enjoy:

fe29c47f.jpg.orig.jpg

Beautiful Day: Amazing Energy, great performance. Bono took his glasses off soon after...

fe29c483.jpg.orig.jpg

Still during BD, at the end, typical of Bono to do this
smile.gif
Very cool.

fe29c48c.jpg.orig.jpg

Adam wandering off into space. He smiled a lot during the show, and he looks real cool here!

fe29c489.jpg.orig.jpg

Bono! So close...I almost touched him here. I believe this was during bad, and he was just so emotional...No words for this.

Continues...

------------------
"Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, live like there is no tomorrow, dance like no one is watching." --Bono

"The only limits are the limits of our imagination. Dream up the kind of world you want to live in. Dream out loud. At high VOLUME".

[This message has been edited by baker6621 (edited 10-28-2001).]

fe29c471.jpg.orig.jpg

Streets: How PERFECT is this picture? The screen about to break into light, the lighting amazing, crowd is crazy and Bono singing with emotion. Best U2 pic I have ever seen, taken by me
smile.gif

fe29c46f.jpg.orig.jpg

Still during Streets. Perfection once again...look at that light. Wow.

fe29c46d.jpg.orig.jpg

Still during STREETS, and another masterpiece. The yellow lights, some red and Bono singing with passion!

fe29c465.jpg.orig.jpg

For the EDGE fans
smile.gif
, he's awesome.

Thanks for sharing those baker, they're great. What kind of camera did you use? Did you have any problem getting it in the arena?

------------------
VIVA LAS VEGAS!

DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS [No thanks to Propaganda - BLAH!]

Thanks for spending your hard earned cash on a rock show. ~ Bono, Houston, 4-2-01

fe29c452.jpg.orig.jpg

Amazing...their faces say it all.

fe29c458.jpg.orig.jpg

We'll never forget...ONE...

fe29c453.jpg.orig.jpg

In tears of Joy..I leave you with this picture. One of U2's best concert ever, my best ever, everything was perfect. No more words. The pictures do the talking. Thank you U2. Thank you FDNY, EMS, NYPD. Thank you God.

[This message has been edited by baker6621 (edited 10-28-2001).]

Like O2, hey it's OK
smile.gif
I am glad you liked them. The quality went down a little on this site, so if anyone wants one for a backround, email me to get perfect quality. If anyone wants a CD with all pics on it, email me too. I took 150 pictures total. What a concert.

Interference, enjoy. U2 rules.

Baker those are SO AWESOME!! Beautiful, amazing, butt kicking, totally gorgeous!! Great!! You must have had such a fantastic experience! LOVE your pics, thanks for posting them!
smile.gif
smile.gif

WOW!!! These are spectacular!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

biggrin.gif

------------------
I am officially insane.
Providence, here I come!

Your welcome, guys/gals. Show them to people you know
smile.gif
. Like 02, my camera was a digital camera, mid-size. I never hid it and no one ever cared. They saw it and din't care. I think cameras are allowed, I mean everyone who had authority at MSg saw it. Look what I got out of it, beautiful pics
smile.gif

baker, I?m speechless! Beautiful pics
smile.gif

Thanks for sharing.

------------------
Seu pa?s ? lindo. Seu povo ? lindo. Suas vozes s?o lindas. N?o esqueceremos voc?s. - Bono - S?o Paulo - 01/31/1998

I would agree that the Streets pictures (especially the first one) are truly among the most spectacular concert photos I've ever seen.

Check out Bono's guitar. It says "the Goal is Soul" on it. That's pretty damn cool

------------------
"Miami, New Orleans, London, Belfast, CHICAGO!" ~ Bono (during Stay) at Chicago 10/16/01

Maaaaaan!!!! Those pictures are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! Good job, Baker! Thanks for sharing! I'll be emailing ya!

------------------
"You're dangerous...'cause you're honest"

WOW! Those are INCREDIBLE pictures, amazing quality...
smile.gif

Thanks a lot for sharing them with us.

My favorites: the one with you almost touching Bono, the first of Streets, the last of Streets, and the One (with the names scrolling down the screen).

------------------
"That's why i still love playing live in a rock'n'roll band. There's just this feeling of this thing could just about do anything..." - Edge

"Something inside said this could be everything in your life." - Bono

"U2 as a band does things no one else can do. I think that is a very powerful thing." - Larry

"Adam believed in the band before anyone did." - Bono

Thanks for those photos! We were in the back of the heart with the glowsticks that Bono noticed during I Will Follow. Anyways, it was a great show and I'll try to post my pics when I get them. They may not be as good as these but one can hope. Thanks again!

------------------
"Things will not be the same in this city for us." -Bono, Dublin, February 1980

WOW!!!! Amazing baker!! *thumbs up*

------------------
Zooming in
Zooming out
Nothing I can't do without
A lens to see it all up close
Magnifying what no one knows
Never in company
Never alone
No car alarm
No cellular phone
- Adam Clayton / Passengers

***Sparky's Whore***

RSOC's Sparky Shrine

Thank you people! Here are some more for your viewing pleasure...amazing.

fe293c5f.jpg.orig.jpg

The flag made by the fan says "Their lives are bigger than any big idea".

This next one is a very large picture but it captures something, I think it's during Kite. It's very big, but I like it a lot.

fe293c58.jpg.orig.jpg

There ya go. U2 rules.

Back
Top Bottom