U2 are driving around NYC playing on the back of a truck (b)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry if someone's already asked, but does anyone have a link to where i'll be able to listen to the NYC performance?

beau2ifulday said:
sorry if someone's already asked, but does anyone have a link to where i'll be able to listen to the NYC performance?

If it's on MTV (or anywhere on TV), I'll stream the audio live

LOL there was an empty flatbed in the Brooklyn camera and I got all pumped just at the site of a flatbed, this is sensory overload!!

RobVox

ABOY is the next single. I heard this from a local radio station last night. They talked about Vertigo being the first single and ABOY being next.

starsgoblue said:
Wait...TRL IS at 5 pm...so will they air it at 5. I don't think they'd cut in to do it live?

Stars, you are more than likely accurate. MTV is so full of shit that an opportunity to do something really cool like this, broadcast live, would flush down the toilet with every other cool opportunity they missed so they can show the 1000th airing of Landon dating a barmaid on the Real World, or the same Boiling Point episode they have aired 10 times a week for the last year.

(Disclaimer: I actually only know the content of those shows from reading the captions on DVR but one accidental click on the remote would prove me correct.)

THE PICS HAVE JUST HIT YAHOO REUTERS

r2595436617.jpg

BluRmGrl said:
Ack!!! I'm not familiar w/NY's streets.... will the camera at 46th & Broadway do us any good??? :crazy:

whoeversaidthey came by at times sq already Icame from times sq 20 minsago.

that canmisprabvlynothelpfulanymore.

i'stoopid vkb has a bum spacer bar Im near wash Sq park

they could go down 5th ave to wash pk still have an hour till show,

or down broasd way. Either eands up close to nyu university

nyu/wash sq park is 4th toc 8th steet near fith ave.

For Brooklyn youneedda cam thats looking toward brooklyn between the Manhattan bridge {where I saw the Fulton ferry patrk--stage W jumbo trons set up...} and the manhattanbridge.

brooklyn bridgeis south of Manhattan bridge soyouwaNTA CAM LOOKING SOUTHWARD ROM THE mANHATTASN BRIDGE ,TOwARD HE broKLYN BRIDGE, ROOKLYN SIDE.

I'mgoingbackouttoWash sq,now henheadtobrroklyn.

psthey were playing RoamB52s as I was typing.

I'm Roaming 4 U2!!!!! :love:

boosterjuice said:
ABOY is the next single. I heard this from a local radio station last night. They talked about Vertigo being the first single and ABOY being next.

I don't like the song, but I like the idea of doing a video with all the fans in... maybe the 'you' in the title is about us all :)

U2.log:

2:10 pm: Brian reports seeing a helicopter following U2 near Madison Square Garden. A cameraman is dangling precariously out of the helicopter. Risking his life for U2, huh? He must be a fan.

RobVox

U2 front man Bono sings during a video shoot for the song 'All Because of You' on the back of a flatbed truck in New York, November 22, 2004 as the band made a round of appearances in the city. The song is from the recent album 'How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb'. REUTERS

r2216465043.jpg

r2595436617.jpg

r1399726778.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom