Triumph's TRIUMPH!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Achtung Bubba

Refugee
All who watched the MTV VMA's probably enjoyed three moments:

1. U2, duh.

2. Jewel -- or that could just be me.
wink.gif

3. And the appearance of Triumph, the Insult Comic Dog:

triumph.jpg

Well...

Triumph recorded some footage before the show and during the post-show press conference, and the footage aired tonight on Late Night with Conan O'Brien. The highlights?

Introducing the segment...

"Yes, the entire spectrum of pop music is represented here, everything from crap to sh**."

Harassing the stars...

"Hey A.J.! you're a Backstreet Boy! why did it take so long for you to get depressed?"

"There's Jessica Simpson, a real original. She's being told what Britney's doing so she can rip it off."

After that, he humps the shoulder of a distracted Nelly Furado.
smile.gif
Then, more harassment...

"Hey, this is very embarrasing. Pauly [Shore], the 1995 awards are right next door."

That comment caused Mr. Shore to walk away.

Then, the ACTUAL press conference:

"I don't know if you saw it, but I was up there and I feel a little guilty. I used MTV's offer as a means of trying to sniff J.Lo's butt. And, as you could see, I didn't get the opportunity. I can only continue to imagine its aroma, which I imagine to be pungent, yet sweet."

After taking some questions from the press, he shows a video tribute to his favorite viewer's choice artists: Destiny's Child and N*Sync. In the tribute, he humps both one of the legs of Destiny's Child AND Justin Timberlake's backside.

FUNNY, FUNNY stuff.

------------------
- Achtung Bubba

[This message has been edited by Achtung Bubba (edited 09-07-2001).]

hey, you suck! (you stole my thread you son of a german shepherd)

-------
"remember, the most important thing is to count the nipples"
-Triumph, the Insult Comic Dog

You had me going there, I thought I was going to open this thread and see a pic of a motorbike.Duh.
I saw a new Harley design recently, shock horror, designed to be quieter!! Hallelujah for small mercies.
That dog looks like my big fella although my dog wearss blue sunglasses and a leather jacket, not as gold bow tie. tee hee

That was hilarious. I liked when he screamed to Janet Jackson asking if Micheal was bringing the llama.

Did you see a few weeks ago when Triumph was interviewing Bon Jovi and fans at Giants Stadium?

Back
Top Bottom