There is something I must know.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoo Schabow

Acrobat
Did Bono actually break his arm in the 80's? I remember hearing about him wearing a cast during one of their shows, but I don't know any details.

Thanks in advance.

------------------
THE DUCK HAS DIED

Apparently, yes. He broke (or at least injured) his arm or shoulder at the outset of the Joshua Tree tour. Around this time he also got all cut up when some lighting fell on him, and to top it all off his voice deserted him briefly. Not a happy sausage at all.

Originally posted by Calvin N. Hobbes:
If your a sick vouyeristic freak, I would suggest to get a copy of the Rattle and Hum Outakes. Seeing is believing.

I am a sick vouyeristic freak. I'll look into it.

------------------
THE DUCK HAS DIED

Originally posted by Zoo Schabow:
Thanks man! I hate being young! I don't remember the 80's at all.

I love being young! I don't remember the 80's either. Must be all that cocaine the school teachers handed out when I was a young child. Decadent 80's and all that...

Originally posted by Kieran McConville:
I love being young! I don't remember the 80's either. Must be all that cocaine the school teachers handed out when I was a young child. Decadent 80's and all that...

You mean that wasn't sugar?

------------------
THE DUCK HAS DIED

Any idea of where this fan that was too drugged up to remember the 80's may obtain a copy of those outtakes?

------------------
Tha Prickly Comedian

Originally posted by mbi16:
Any idea of where this fan that was too drugged up to remember the 80's may obtain a copy of those outtakes?

Sorry, I am not tech-savvy enough (ie. crap computer) to obtain outtakes. Just read it in an article somewhere. www.hotpress.com have recently put up all their u2 archives, and it's very interesting reading if you can ignore all the typos.

Back
Top Bottom