The U2 Albums Tournament!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I didn't realise Pop was quite so unpopular (no pun intended) among U2 fans, it's 3rd on my list - sure, it may feel a bit rough around the edges but there's so many great songs on it...and no-one's put AB as low down as I have, either - obviously i'm not the average u2 fan :reject:

:huh:

So out of curiosity, when will the results be posted? I mean, I am uncertain as to how long you will do this for.

U2Fan101 said:
So out of curiosity, when will the results be posted? I mean, I am uncertain as to how long you will do this for.

I'll post them right now, so you guys don't have to wait a whole week for me to get back...I figure at least 85% of the regulars in this particular forum have already seen the thread anyway...that's a decent amount of lists.

offcourse, I'm late... and I'm back here on interferencea fter at least a year..
but what the heck, I'll post my top albums:

1. Achtung Baby
2. Zooropa
3. Joshua Tree
4. Pop
5. Unforgetable fire
6. Boy
7. War
8. Pasengers
9. ATYCLB
10. October
11. Rattle and Hum

i got passengers on special for $10 australian at myer down here in melbourne a few weeks back, couldnt resist, so i bought it and do not regret it.......BTW IMO it should be considered a fuly fledged u2 album, particlarly if ur like me and skip the dreadful ito okashi.....besides that track its a classic.

A different kind of blue. slug, your blue room, beach sequence, plot 180, elvis ate america, corpse, the swan and lets go native are amazing...

does anyone know what viva davidoff ad bottoms are like, id love to hear those tracks?

1. Joshua Tree
2. Achtung Baby
3. All That You Can't Leave Behind
4. War
5. Unforgettable Fire
6. Rattle and Hum
7. Pop
8. Boy
9. October
10. Zooropa
11. Passengers - Original Soundtracks I

1. Achtung Baby
2. The Joshua Tree
3. Pop
4. The Unforgettable Fire
5. War
6. Zooropa
7. ATYCLB
8. Rattle and Hum
9. October
10.Boy
11.Passengers(which is not actually a real U2 record)

maybe out of time but there i go:

1. ab
2. war
3. boy
4. pop
5. atyclb
6. jt
7. uf
8. zooropa
9. r&h
10. october
11. passengers

but honestly i'm only sure about the 1st, the others change on a daily basis...

2. All That You Can't Leave Behind
3. Zooropa
4. Achtung Baby
5. Boy
6. War
7. Rattle and Hum
8. Passengers
9. uf
10. October

1. Joshua Tree
2. Achtung Baby
3. Zooropa
4. War
5. All That You Can't Leave Behind
6. Boy
7. Pop
8. Unforgettable Fire
9. October
10. Passengers - Original Soundtracks I
11. Rattle and Hum

1. Achtung Baby
2. Zooropa
3. The Joshua Tree
4. The Unforgettable Fire
5. War
6. Pop
7. Boy
8. All That You Can't Leave Behind
9. Rattle & Hum
10. Passengers OST1
11. October

intedomine said:
does anyone know what viva davidoff ad bottoms are like, id love to hear those tracks?

"Viva Davidoff" is horrid....definitely glad it didn't make the album......it's just....well, it's hard to describe, but it's definitely a waste of time. "Bottoms" is just a remix of "Zoo Station" really....great album, but neither of those tracks are really worth hearing in my book.

Back
Top Bottom